+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Elysium> - Defiant guild recruiting for endgame raiding

Telaran

Default <Elysium> - Defiant guild recruiting for endgame raiding

<Elysium> - Defiant - Faeblight (US RP-PvE)
    ----------------------------------------------------------

This guild came from Star Wars the Old Republic and have become incredibly bored with the endgame content. We had server firsts and we were 10/10 16-man nightmare. We decided to re-roll to another game. Many of the members have already played Rift when GSB was the endgame. Also all of us came from WoW from different aspects of the gamut as far as endgame raiding goes. From top 20 and 100 US guilds and more casual laid back raiding guilds. If I had to characterize Elysium's play style and attitude towards endgame raiding, it would be border line casual/hardcore. We only officially raid 9 hours a week, however we expect all members to be fully competent (know your role, know your class mechanics/abilities, know the fight), be fully prepared for raids and be able to communicate effectively. This will allow us as a guild to more easily achieve our goals in a small amount of time each week.

Currently, we hosts pugs to full clear DH, GP and GSB. We have not fully cleared RoS as a guild/pug yet and don't have any plans to. Our focus right now is on t2 content, mainly RotP and once we have recruited enough people our main focus will be HK. I have high expectations and I hope to at least clear the first level of HK by the time ID is released. We hope potential players wishing to join share our interest in our expectations.

We are recruiting all classes and roles at the moment however we have a high need for Clerics. We don't expect for all applicants or players wishing to join be "t2 ready". Our entire raid roster is "t2 ready" however we will accept exceptional applicants who need a little more gear from t1 raids to become "t2 ready". We have not formally decided on what loot system we will use but most likely Suicide Kings. Our raid times will look similar to this:

Schedule:

Mondays: 6:30pm - 9:30pm PST
    Tuesdays: 6:30pm - 9:30pm PST
    Thursdays: 6:30pm - 9:30pm PST

Current Progression:

Rise of the Phoenix: 2/4
    Hammerknell: 2/11

We will expect members to be active on our website and participate in forum discussion for raids and other input. Our website can be visited at http://elysium-rift.com

We use Mumble as our voice communications. All of us are around 25 years or older with a M-F profession and are looking for similar applicants. However we only request that applicants be 18 years or older. We are not an RP guild, we are tooling ourselves to be an engame raiding guild that raids a very minimal amount of time per week so we expect a high competency level from all raiders.

Even though we are not an RP guild we ask that RP applicants who wish to participate in endgame raiding, and non-RP applicants who apply be courteous and respectful to the shard's rules. Mainly, we expect all members to remain curteous and respectful to guild members and non-guild members.

Please apply at http://elysium-rift.com if our guild interest you. If you have any further questions you can contact us Defiant side on Faeblight by whispering either Katerra, Joehammer or Joraca.

Thanks,
    Katerra
    Last edited by Katerra; 03-08-2012 at 10:50 PM.

Rift Chaser

Just wanted to comment that I love suicide kings as loot distribution Hope you enjoy rift, and if I run into anyone looking to raid the earlier content at your raid times I will for sure send them your way.
    Even -Pax Illuminatus- Faeblight Shard
    Oddrit - Pax Illuminatus - Faeblight Shard

Telaran

Hi Even. I appreciate the kind comments

Might want to fix the info on your main page:

Elysium - Rift - Faeblight Shard (US PvP - Defiant)
    by katerra
    Published on 02-19-2012 09:56 PM

See the error in there?

Side note, any relation to Elysium Order from way back in Rift beta and the early days of Faeblight?
    Last edited by Saeleth; 02-21-2012 at 07:12 PM.
    Vanilla Rift (Cleared) - ToDQ 4/4 - FT 4/4 - EE 5/5 - GA 1/4

Telaran

Thanks. I fixed the title of the website the other day but the news post title was still wrong I guess. No relation to Elysium Order actually.

Telaran

Bump...

Over the past couple weeks the core of our guild has been gearing up for t2 since we have either re-rolled or re-activated Rift recently. The core of 7 raiders are now t2 ready and we plan on running RotP. We hope to have a full guild run soon Please contact me also if interested in joint-guild runs or merge possibilities if interested. Please apply and/or whisper Katerra, Joraca or Joehammer in game if interested in joining.
    Last edited by Katerra; 02-29-2012 at 03:25 AM.

Telaran

Bump this post!

Telaran

Started RotP this week, bump!

Shadowlander

Just wanted to pop by and say it was great running with you folks in RoTP. Your raid time is a little earlier than my current guilds which is perfect, with 5 kids to take care of most days (not my kids, but their previous caregiver passed away), I don't get to raid with my own guild (much at all) anymore mainly because of the time frame, and as such I can't progress in HK any further for the time being with my 'main'. It was nice to do a 20 man that isn't extremely easy for once (in over 2 weeks )

Fun group of people!

Telaran

Thanks for running with us! Your welcome back any time we have a spot.

Telaran

Beruhast down, 2/4 RotP. The final hour of raid we were able to get Silgen to 18% until people started to drop near the 5th priest. Hoping to add more DPS additions to the guild to help down Silgen. Our guild will also be running HK pugs weekly now! Whisper me in game or PM me on the forums for information.

Telaran

Pretty successful HK pug run for only 20% of the raid having previous experience. We went 2/11 in 2 hours, had a great attempt in on Zilas. Expecting Zilas and Vlad to go down tuesday.

+ Reply to Thread