+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LF Guild | Exp player | Mature | Guardian | Warrior Tank / Cleric Healer (2 Toons)

Default LF Guild | Exp player | Mature | Guardian | Warrior Tank

Hey guys and gals returning back to Rift, and probably a place I should have stayed long ago. Started with Rift in Beta 5, and played about 7 months from launch, and then came back about 2 months ago for about 2 weeks. Then got sucked in with friends to swtor (mistake) We all know the typical story with mmo's these day, but to be honest just wanted to stay with what I like. Like I have said before have experience in a lot of mmo's: Rift, AOC, wow, War, lorto, etc etc.... If its an mmo I have played them all to max level and raided with them. Sometimes multiple toons. Typical player mmo history, but wanted to point that out.....So with that being said.....

About me / Wants:
    - I play around 14 hours a day
    - Located in CST time zone
    - 21+ age group
    - LF raid times to be starting at 6PM ,7PM, Server, and end no later then 11PM CST Monday - Thursday
    - 15+ Guild rank I would like, but not needed

Toons:

Tank
    1. The Drowned Halls - Completed Main Tanked
    2. Gilded Prophecy - Completed Main Tank
    3. Greenscale's Blight - Completed Main Tank
    4. The River of Souls - Completed off Tank
    5. Rise of the Phoenix - Not started
    6. Hammerknell Fortress - Not started

Stats
    1. 311 Hit
    2. 231 Toughness

Conclusion:
    Bottom line folks is I'm just coming back to the game, but I'm very hardcore when it comes to getting my toons to a certain status. Still learning all the in's and out's of Rift again. I'm looking for a mature guild that would like to add a nice edition to there guild, and maybe guide me with there knowledge to fill a need they may have. Well if you're interested please send me a private message on here with your guild name, and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,
    Ult
    Last edited by xtreme3881; 02-21-2012 at 06:10 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Try your Fate

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=3667078. Chk us out see if we are what you are looking for.

+ Reply to Thread