+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deathbloom is recruting

Soulwalker

Default Deathbloom is recruting

Deathbloom is recruiting for all specs lvl 50+ please be T1 geared for raiding. We are a fairly new guild lvl 10 looking for pvpers and pvers. We are currently 4/4DH, 4/4GP, 4/5GSB. We have a few open spots in both groups for raiding. We also do a lot of pvp and would like to get more for open world pve-pvp, plus we need more defiant here! Pst letsspoon or tappa or ask for any officers in Deathbloom.

Thank you n have a nice day!

Soulwalker

5/5 GSB* Still looking for more well rounded raiders! 200+ hit/focus

Telaran

I stopped playing the game before the 1.1 patch last spring with my friends. Depending if I am allowed to server transfer and rejoin FoH I would like to apply here.

I'm a lvl 50 rogue that was geared for GSB a month from release and that is where my character is at. I could possibly get my cleric and warrior friend to rejoin (same gear standings 200+hit/foc/tough) and prob another friend of mine would buy and play the game too.

Just putting myself out their, I'll await a reply from Fires of Heaven but I wont hold my breathe.

Soulwalker

Default Deathbloom Update

Deathbloom is recruiting for our 20 man core. Would like players to be T1 raid ready but not required. We use Mumble's and its required to raid( don't need mic just need to hear :-) ). Would love to find a dedicated rogue that loves to Bard. We are a very friendly and helpful guild with great leadership. If anyone has any questions please feel free to message me (letsspoon/spoonin) in game.

Current Raid Times: Mon-Tues 7-10pm Server time, we are currently voting on a poll on the website to see which days and times are best for the guild.

Current Raid Progress: GSB 5/5, RoS 2/4, DH/GP 4/4 and RoTP 1/4

Also check out our website http://www.deathbloom.info

+ Reply to Thread