+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would like to start playing (raiding) again 9PM server

Telaran

Default Would like to start playing (raiding) again 9PM server

I have a level 50 warrior (Darkward) I would like to get out of moth balls and start playing Rift again.

I am about 320 hit in DPS mode and around 290 tank mode. I have done some HK but not much and was working on water resist when I stopped so only about 98 there.

If you have room in your guild and your raid start time is somewhere in that 9-10 server time please send a PM.

Thanks

Telaran

if there are any guilds that start at 8 PST I can swing that most nights.
    Last edited by Greydoc; 01-08-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Hey Grey If you are still looking for a guild I think we might be the one for you. We are on Faeblight it is a NE PVE-RP server. We lost quite a few core members to go and play SWTOR, and we are looking to rebuild we have a recruitment post up if you wish to check it out. We would love to have you if you are interested our raids start at the time you are looking for.
    Aslin/Hellana : 50 mage Faeblight
    Personal Raids 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 5/5 GSB 5/5 ROS 6/11 HK 2/4 ROTP
    I can't heal the stupid out of you, but I can watch the stupid in you and let you die.

Telaran

Thanks Death, but from your PM it looks like you actually start at 6PM server. I would not be able to join you.

Still looking..

Shadowlander

Grey, if you happen to find something would you mind very much replying to your own thread with the name of the guild? I am also looking for a guild that is active late night starting no earlier than 8pm server. Thanks.

Soulwalker

I was looking for the same time PST 8pm or later. I found a guild and joined them on the Briarcliff server (pvp). They are super active and have raids (multiple) almost every night. The name is the <Covenant of the Phoenix>. Check them out. Lvl 19 guild. 5/11 hK with king close to death.
    I was worried about the Pvp server, but it is a lot of fun so far.

Telaran

just do not have the time to put into PvP gear. As it is I can really only play late at night when the kids are in bed.

That time slot is perfect though wish it were a PvE server I would absolutely be trying to get in.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Jiada View Post
    Grey, if you happen to find something would you mind very much replying to your own thread with the name of the guild? I am also looking for a guild that is active late night starting no earlier than 8pm server. Thanks.
    I am going to check these guys out:

http://forums.riftgame.com/shard-for...t-players.html

Shadowlander

That is funny, I just put in my app with them also. Hope to see you there.

Telaran

unfortunately I cannot transfer to Wolfsbane it is a closed server and Trion is not allowing anyone to transfer there. So still looking for a guild that starts raids around 9PM server time.

Soulwalker

Default Late Night Casual Raid Guild

So... it sounds like your all looking for us O.O

Praetorian Guard reciently transferred to Greybriar (following the Trialization of Belmont) We raid at 8:00pm Wed - Saturday.

We only recently started HK (on Matron now) so it might be a step backward for you... but we have a really solid late night crew of people who have a great time together.

All of our recruitment is done in game & on vent so if your interested drop us a line and we'll see if we get along.

Suduction is our recruitment officer but any of the officers can approve apps so just do a /who when you hit the server and ask to talk to an officer... they'll give you vent info and decide if they like you.

Edit:
    Webpage is http://praetorian.guildlaunch.com
    Last edited by DamascusBelmont; 01-21-2012 at 12:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread