+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6 people looking for new guild on Deepwood

Plane Touched

Default 6 people looking for new guild on Deepwood

5 or 6 people from a Threesprings guild looking to transfer servers to Deepwood/Greybriar/Laethys, need a good guild.

We have all beat GSB and half of RoS, some of us have experience in RotP. We are geared well and experienced, but coming from a guild that was a little more casual than we would prefer. We are looking to focus more on endgame content, and progress through RotP and HK. We are not overly hardcore, not looking for guilds that do HK 5 nights a week and nothing else, but nothing too casual either, i.e. must be some minimum standards for going into raids etc.

Among our ranks are the following:

Person 1: Main Rogue, HK ready MM/Bard, Near HK ready tank; alt T1 raid geared chloro
    Person 2: Main Rogue, HK ready MM, alt T1 raid ready warrior tank/dps
    Person 3: Main Mage, archon/heals/dps geared well through gsb, alt Rogue dps unsure of gear level
    Person 4: All 4 classes with multiple roles, most fully geared through gsb and likely HK ready
    Person 5: Main Cleric, geared well; alt rogue
    Person 6: Main Warrior DPS, geared through GSB, doesn't play as much as the other 5

Please send me a message if your guild would like to have us all, as we are looking to move tonight.

I should also mention that 4 of us are central time and 2 of us are eastern, so weeknight raid times would need to be no later than 9eastern/8central/6pacific, preferably 8eastern/7central/5pacific. Weekends do not have the same issue.

Soulwalker

Defiant or Guardian?

Plane Touched

We are Defiant

It's too bad you're defiant but I'm sure you'll find a good home. To tell you a little about what I've seen of Deepwood, although I am Guardian, we are a very active shard, lots of chat, easy to get into pvp, pugs, etc... Raiding is great. We have a ton of guilds (both sides) that are raiding up to and through HK. You prob have a nice pick of guilds.

GL!!! I hope you guys find what you're looking for!

.... Recruiting officer for The Watch

Telaran

Spirits of freedom on Threesprings is probably going to be transferring to deepwood in the next day or so if you all are up for that we generally raid on weekends fri/sat/sun 3pm 8-9pm server. we're not gsb/ros cleared as server has been dying/dead for awhile but most of us are geared out in the mark gear working on playing around in RotP cause of the lack of numbers in our guild, but we have about 10-14 active people.

Good luck in your adventures over here. and welcome to deepwood.

Commander of The Watch (http://thewatch.enjin.com)
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness". Terry Pratchett

Telaran

We moved yesterday if your all looking for a guild with available raid spots.

Default Thantos Gallone Xentos

Sent you a pm
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

Soulwalker

Hello,

Our guild, <Evil Moon> just moved from Threesprings last night. Which guild were you in on Threesprings? We lost some of our core raiders to SWTOR during the holidays and are now trying to recruit on DeepWood to fill the spots for 20 mans to continue progression in the T2 content. 99% of our roster are over the age of 24 and have careers/kids and are hoping to recruit mature players.

If you are interested, our raid days/times are Wed/Fri/Sun 8PM-11PM server time. Wed is our 10 mans (DH/GP/RotP), Fri/Sun are our 20mans (GSB/RoS/HK).

Apply at http://evilmoon.guildportal.com and tell us about yourselves.
    Or hit me up in game (Lodid) for more info. I am an officer in the guild.

Telaran

Knights of Telara moved from Threesprings tonight.

We have a Tier 2 raiding force and Tier 1 raiding force.

Tier 2 raids are on Sun, Mon, Wed 5:45pm server.
    Tier 1 raids are on Tues, Thurs, Fri, same time.

Oh also we are now the Teleran Knights. Had to change our guild name.

+ Reply to Thread