+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Moving out to a new shard. Any suggestions?

  1. #1
    Shadowlander Invincible Bard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    29

    Default Moving out to a new shard. Any suggestions?

    I'm so sick of the people on Atrophinius that I throw up a little in my mouth just uttering the name. :P

    So basically, Atrophinius was so dead that at any given time, only 2 people were ever in Sanctum. 99% of the time I did Instant Adventure, I was by myself, and the other 1% of the time the other person would instantly leave. Safe to say, someone might as well just nuke Atrophinius from orbit. It serves no purpose but to generate stress.

    I mean, I'm fairly antisocial, but even I couldn't handle it. Tonight, I snapped and wrote an entire short story in the Level 50 channel and realized I either need to see a shrink, or transfer to a different server.

    So I'm looking for a better server.

    I already know I don't want to join Wolfsbane because it's kind of the equivalent of a clown car. I guess what I'd like is a medium population server. You know, not packed, but has enough people that I'm able to have at least a 2-person group sometimes.

    Anyone know of a good medium-population server that has a pretty steady flow of people? I was thinking Gnarlwood or Greybriar, but I'm not sure what the regular populations of those are. Greybriar seems like Wolfsbane Lite, which might be up my alley, but I'm not sure.

    Looking for someone who's been around the block to school me on server populations.

    I can't tell you all how excited I'll be when I can finally stop soloing with my bard.
    Last edited by Invincible Bard; 01-05-2012 at 10:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    197

    Default

    My guild is looking at moving servers. Deepwood is a med pop server and usually has a good amount of people on.
    If you ain't Raidin, you ain't playin.

  3. #3
    Soulwalker fdgano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Or, you could move to our shard, and then you can just stay here Jeebus.

  4. #4
    Shield of Telara ptorretta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    793

    Default

    Deepwood does have a pretty healthy population, plenty of guilds recruiting. I wish you the best in your decision.

    Commander of The Watch (http://thewatch.enjin.com)
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness". Terry Pratchett

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,856

    Default

    Wolfsbane has the highest pop, but it's getting to the point that it's nearly unplayable in the evenings because of all the lag. The next highest would be Deepwood.

  6. #6
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fdgano View Post
    Or, you could move to our shard, and then you can just stay here Jeebus.
    Not enough people on Shatterbone play late night pacific.
    I kill more players than anyone! Just ask the last raid that asked me to heal!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.

  7. #7
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Havoc and Eternity both transferred off and went to Keenblade. Its a decently populated server and if you're interested in raiding I'm actually looking for another bard so my one can take a break from time to time :P We raid Wed/Fri from 7-10pm PST if this interests you.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts