+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unsung heroes - RP/Raiding/PVP

Rift Master

Default Unsung heroes - RP/Raiding/PVP

Unsung Heroes
    4/4 DH 4/4 GP 5/5 GSB 5/5 ROS 1/4 ROTP and starting HK soon
    http://www.unsungheroesoftelara.guildportal.com
    Weds 10 - (Soon to be 20 mans) Friday-Sat 20 mans at 8:30pm EST (Starting time)

Have you ever wanted to be part of a laid back group of individuals who focus on getting the job done? Don't you wish you were around mature individuals who wanted to be part of a team? Well, look no further! The Unsung Heroes are recruiting on the Faeblight Roleplay server! What we are looking for is top notch individuals who are active and dedicated! We want people who will play and be part of a team. We seek individuals who are willing to change and admit as the situation calls! We're looking for LOYAL, HONORABLE and DEDICATED players! That's right! That's what a guild is all about, being part of a team and achieving goals. What's our purpose you might say? We want to become the best we can be, making friends and passing through 10 and 20 man content! We just need you! That's right, our raid team has downed all of the 10 man content and we have players experienced in full Greenscale and even some of River of Souls!

It doesn't matter if your new to the game or just an old jaded veteran looking for something better! We would love to have you. We take the emphasis on casual-hardcore because we don't want to see Rift become a job. We don't want to raid four times a week bashing our heads into the wall repeatedly. We're about progression, doing the job right and going through content! Most of us play Rift around the evening time around 4-5 server and can go until sometimes late at night. We roleplay, we PVP, and we do quite a bit of PVE content. We're a very versatile group and proud of accomplishments.

Our current raid times are: 5:30pm server or 8:30 pm EST on Friday and Saturday for 20 man content, with the soon possibility of expanding it depending on how things go. We have about fifteen current raiders who are eager for you to join us! We're working hard, prepared and ready to rock these raids out!
    If your curious about our 10 or 20 man system, we try to take first come first server sign ups on our forums and we follow with 10 man as free roll for loot and 20 mans is DKP. We want our players to be responsible and dedicated, DKP is not ment as a punishment but as a merit to award those players who are on time, dedicated and ready to stomp in a boss whether it be Greenscale or Alsbeth!

What we are looking for currently for ACTIVE people as far as classes:

Warriors: 1-2 Opened (Warriors that can DPS mostly needed, occasional tanking)
    Rogues - 2-3 Opened (Dps)
    Mage - 2-3 Opened (DPS/Healers/Support)
    Clerics 2-3 Opened (Mostly healers/raid healers/light DPS)

We will still accept all classes, but we're looking at making sure we have a strong balance.

We do take couples or small groups interested in being part of a team.

Our expectations are those who come to join us for raiding, take upon a dedicated and prepared approach. We want everyone working together and being the best they can be. We want everyone to know their specs and roles well, we want players to be able to pay attention and do their jobs to the best of their ability. We' are entirely ready to help raiders and individuals grow! We want to make our guild the best experience for your Rifting days! So come join us! IF your interested, please drop me a PM or hop on over to Faeblight and send me a tell on Kylana or Kyo! I'd be even happy to meet with you on your server to answer any questions! Please, also put in apps here: http://www.unsungheroesoftelara.guildportal.com
    Last edited by TheWanderer; 01-06-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Rift Master

We're still recruiting and definitely could use some like-minded good natured raiders to come join us.

Rift Master

Are you hungry to raid? Are you eager to be part of a guild of friends that acts more like a family? Are you ready to jump in and be part of a team, without the hardcore griping and elitism? Check us out! You won't regret c hecking us out. We're a great group of friends that are ready to go into HK and we know its gonna be challenging. The bonus thing about us is we're fresh, we're not burnt out of HK. We don't care if we're the last to clear HK necessarily because its still months away for the next best thing, which means this is what we got to work with.

we do act like a family....WHERE IS MY $50 KY! >_<

oh...and sols staff is touching me again

Rift Master

We're needing good players who aren't elitist but want to be part of a team of friends. We're like a family and work together, its not about the me. Its about the we. As it takes a team to down bosses, not one individual. If your unhappy, looking to jump in raids immediately, seeking just a fun raid guild that doesn't deal with drama. Check us out.

Default <3

I love this guild. Moved here in October/November and I haven't regretted it. Down to earth people who know how to have fun. Know when it's time to get serious and get the job down but not rushing things. I don't post on forums much but really really wanted to let people know how much I love it.

Annyssah

Rift Master

We're still looking for committed players!

Rift Master

Come check us out, we're wanting to move into HK. We don't power rush through content or expect to full clear HK in one night. The bonus with us, you won't get burnt out because of the hard grinding. You'll have fun and be able to enjoy the experience with a good group. When the new raid comes out, I expect people to be power pushing through that and getting burnt out. So this is a golden time to look for us!

Rift Master

We have an immediate opening for:
    2 clerics
    3 mages
    3 rogues
    1 warrior

Definitely check us out if you are moving to Faeblight. If you are working towards level 50, don't be afraid to talk to us about joining. We can help you level up at your pace, will help you get through dungeons, gear up, etc.

Annyssah <3

Rift Master

Come join a fun crew. We do all sorts of activities, and we're about working as a team. We're not about sacrificing friendships, or about the loot. We're about saying hey, we did this as a team and we got it done.

I endorse this guild.
    "This is my ultimate punishment"

Still looking for a a few good folks to fill out our ranks. Welcome to all the new folks moving to Faeblight!!

+ Reply to Thread