+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Play Nice 10/11 Defiant Recruiting a warrior & mage

Rift Chaser

Default Play Nice 10/11 Defiant Recruiting a warrior & mage

Currently we have all of the T2 raid content (except Aky) on farm and are working on Akylios (P4). We are currently looking for a warrior and a mage, but will consider any qualified applicant.

We're on a RP server (Estrael, Defiant) but aren't in any way a RP guild, though we are respectful of the community. Our raid times are 7 PM PST (Server) - 10 PM PST T-TH & Su, and we do use Ventrilo. Most specific information can be found on our recruitment forum.

The ideal applicant will already be clad in a good portion of T2 raid gear, being able to get to the required 360 hit for Akylios. The less runes the better!

Even if you only have some T2 raid gear feel free to apply, and you will be considered. Qualified applicants must be willing to play support or healing classes if requested (archon, chloro, bard, etc) Please note that we are not currently in need of a warrior tank.

If you're interested, our recruitment forum is here.

And we may not be unique in our raid progression or our recruitment need, but by golly we certainly have a French-Canadian guy who sometimes sings metal songs in vent!
    Sinnyil <Harmless> - 50 Bahmi Warrior
    Former Guild Leader of <Play Nice>
    I like to speak from the heart, offer (often imperfect) advice, and spitball (sometimes terrible) ideas, and these opinions are solely my own and do not represent the views or strategies of <Harmless>.

Rift Chaser

And a bump
    I like to speak from the heart, offer (often imperfect) advice, and spitball (sometimes terrible) ideas, and these opinions are solely my own and do not represent the views or strategies of <Harmless>.

Rift Chaser

To the top! (Akylios to 12% last night!)
    Last edited by Sinnyil; 12-21-2011 at 11:10 AM.

Rift Chaser

Bump!!!!!!!

Rift Chaser

Morning bump.

+ Reply to Thread