+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fresh Rogue and Cleric looking to join a raiding guild

Soulwalker

Default Fresh Rogue and Cleric looking to join a raiding guild

Well basically we are totally bored of WoW and want to come to RIFT. Was hoping that a kind and patient guild will be willing to pick us up! We are both Singapore based players so some raid timings along GMT+8 will be fine! We are willing to learn the basics all the way to the advanced levels of raiding if need be. Have tons of experience in raiding in WoW so hopefully can be applied here! Hope for some favourable replies soon!
    p.s We are level 50. We do not expect carries directly into your raid groups. We will definitely do the necessary farming etc before we are to be trialed etc.
    Last edited by zizzy; 12-19-2011 at 04:10 AM.

Soulwalker

bump it up!

Server: Deepstrike
    Faction: Guardian

We are a mature guild seeking a few more raiders and pvp's to take on endgame task. We run multiple Raid/Crafting Rifts, farm T2's, form premade WFs and participate in world PvP/Invasions. We are seeking all class/spec and if you are geared or experienced, that is a plus. We help out all of our members and teach them the fights and geared quickly. We are more than willing to help anyone out to progress into a top DPS or how to manage a utility support role.

Raid hours and Days: Pacific Zone

DH: Wed (Grp #1 5pm / Grp #2 7pm) server
    GP: Fri (Grp #1 5pm / Grp #2 7pm) server
    Gsb/RoS: Sat/Sun 4pm server
    Hk: Thur/Mon 6pm server
    RoTP: Tues 6pm server

Progression:
    4/4 DH 5/5 GSB
    4/4 GP 5/5 RoS
    3/11 HK 1/4 RotP

Send me a tell in-game or pm me here. Saturnx - Frontliners (US) Deepstrike (G)

Soulwalker

hey saturnx! im very thankful for the reply but i think our timezones are way too different! im looking for an oceanic based guild instead. as far as i know pacific time zone is US timing (correct me if im wrong though!) which i cant make heh. thanks for the reply though!
    Last edited by zizzy; 12-20-2011 at 01:36 AM.

Rift Chaser

Default hi we would love to have you

If you would like to become a member of Shades of the Fade, please click on the "Apply to Guild" link in the top-left corner of this page and complete the application. Once accepted, you'll be eligible for full guild membership as well as have complete access to the guild forums, file server and gallery.

Server: Wolfsbane(PvE)
    Faction: Guardian

Shades of the Fade welcomes all types of players: hardcore, casual, PvPers, questers, crafters, newbies, experienced players, soloers and groupers. We ask that everyone follow the most simple rule, "Treat others the way you wish to be treated."

What We Offer You:

We do not have minimum level, gear, skill, vent, raiding, or progression requirements for individual players. Our primary interest is to let everyone play the game by doing the activities they prefer. We do, however, have a subgroup within the guild comprised of a core raid group with flexibility for those who want to only raid occasionally, a subgroup of those focused on PvP activities, and other organized subgroups as the membership desires and is willing to organize. Web and vent tools are made available to those who take on the responsibility of leading such activities.

Raid hours and Days:
    Hk: Wed, Sun, Mon 5pm-9pm server
    Gsb/RoS: Thurs 5pm-9pm server
    RoTP Grp 1: Sat 4pm-8pm server
    RoTP Grp 2: Tues 5:30pm-8pm server

<Shades of the Fade>
    Progression:4/4 DH, 4/4 GP,5/5 GSB,5/5 RoS, 5/10 HK, 2/4 RotP
    Guild Leader: Talun, dynamy
    Recruiting Officers: Talun, Dynamy, Paragonangel, Amerika, funkie,
    Web Site: http://shadesofthefade.enjin.com/home
    Raid Times: Wed GSB and RoS, Sun and Mon HK all raids 8pm est 10 mans have multiple groups hours and days vary

Soulwalker

bumpppppppp

Sword of Telara

I believe one of my guild mates sent you a PM.

<Here for Two Weeks> is an Oceanic GMT+8 guild (consisting primarily of SG / Msia / Aus players) on Laethys server. We are currently 10/11 in HK and are looking to consolidate raiders that raid during our timezone.

Make a toon on Laethys and we can chat. Send a tell to Fireoptic / Dakon / NT.

Soulwalker

hi all! will send pms to you guys instead to talk about the prospective guilds!

Soulwalker

Hi all! we are looking for an OCEANIC guild! Preferably on Wolfsbane Guardian side. However, other shards are fine too! Do let me know!
    Last edited by zizzy; 01-02-2012 at 09:57 AM.

Soulwalker

bump it up!

Laethys has boatloads of active Oceanic guilds.You should check Laethys out.

Rift Disciple

sent you a pm
    If you ain't Raidin, you ain't playin.

+ Reply to Thread