+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Akylios ready Cleric and Warrior looking for guild

Plane Touched

Default Akylios ready Cleric and Warrior looking for guild

Who we are:
    My friend and I are HK geared cleric and warrior looking for a guild. We are both 10/11. Currently we are on the Greybriar shard but we would be more than willing to transfer off the shard. The cleric has HK gear for both healing and dps and the warrior has HK gear for both tanking and dps and we would be willing and able to do either of the listed roles.

What we are looking for:
    We want to join a minimum 10/11 HK guild that would be able to accommodate both of us. We understand we might not be able to come in right away every raid, but we are willing to prove our worth to our new guild.

If you have any questions or think that we would fit into your guild, feel free to reply to the thread or send me a private message on the forums.
    5/5 GSB - 4/4 RoS - 4/4 GP - 4/4 DH - 4/4 RotP - 10/10 HK - 5/8 ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellebron View Post
    If you were actually in the beta test skype channel you would have a different opinion of things. Picture a bunch of neckbeards arguing over ID and class tuning 24/7 while waiting to get picked for kickball. That's a more accurate picture.

Rift Chaser

Default we would love to have both of you

sending you this message hoping maybe you would consider helping us progress we are 5/11 HK and have put in great attempts on Grug should be 6/11 in next week let me know what you think...

btw could almost guarantee you guys raid spots

If you would like to become a member of Shades of the Fade, please click on the "Apply to Guild" link in the top-left corner of this page and complete the application. Once accepted, you'll be eligible for full guild membership as well as have complete access to the guild forums, file server and gallery.

Server: Galena(PvE)
    Faction: Guardian

Shades of the Fade welcomes all types of players: hardcore, casual, PvPers, questers, crafters, newbies, experienced players, soloers and groupers. We ask that everyone follow the most simple rule, "Treat others the way you wish to be treated."

What We Offer You:

We do not have minimum level, gear, skill, vent, raiding, or progression requirements for individual players. Our primary interest is to let everyone play the game by doing the activities they prefer. We do, however, have a subgroup within the guild comprised of a core raid group with flexibility for those who want to only raid occasionally, a subgroup of those focused on PvP activities, and other organized subgroups as the membership desires and is willing to organize. Web and vent tools are made available to those who take on the responsibility of leading such activities.

Raid hours and Days:
    Hk: Wed, Sun, Mon 5pm-9pm server
    Gsb/RoS: Thurs 5pm-9pm server
    RoTP Grp 1: Sat 4pm-8pm server
    RoTP Grp 2: Tues 5:30pm-8pm server

<Shades of the Fade>
    Progression:4/4 DH, 4/4 GP,5/5 GSB,5/5 RoS, 5/10 HK, 2/4 RotP
    Guild Leader: Talun, dynamy
    Recruiting Officers: Talun, Dynamy, Paragonangel, Amerika, funkie,
    Web Site: http://shadesofthefade.enjin.com/home

Plane Touched

talun, thank you for replying, however we are looking for guilds of at least 10/11

Update: I have put Magelo in my signature, it is up to date as of this posting
    5/5 GSB - 4/4 RoS - 4/4 GP - 4/4 DH - 4/4 RotP - 10/10 HK - 5/8 ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellebron View Post
    If you were actually in the beta test skype channel you would have a different opinion of things. Picture a bunch of neckbeards arguing over ID and class tuning 24/7 while waiting to get picked for kickball. That's a more accurate picture.

you guys sound like a good guild.. I might be interested.. I will keep you posted. I play a bard

Shadowlander

Default <Forsaken>

Hey,

Sent you a PM regarding <Forsaken>. We're a 10/11 guild on Seastone. We look forward to hearing from you!

- Fung

Hey there,

We're looking for a few HK Raiders.

<Virus> is 10/11, Level 15, and on Deepstrike (pvp, high pop).

We are an end game progressive serious-casual raiding guild. Serious raids, casual schedule.

We raid Wed/Thurs/Sun from 7-11pm EST.

Our forum post is: http://forums.riftgame.com/shard-for...-high-pop.html

Our website is: http://Virus-RIFT.enjin.com

Thanks!

- Ogdroo
    Last edited by Ogdru; 12-18-2011 at 09:00 PM.
    RIP <VIRUS> - May 2011 to April 2013 - Original Founder and Guild Leader. You're welcome for being carried for so long lol ;)

Eternal (Guardian) on Galena is recruiting for Hammerknell progression!

We are a drama free guild and have a fair, friendly & enjoyable environment. Our focus is to enjoy the game and each other while progressing through content. Our raid atmosphere focuses on a balance of fun & serious...we're here for enjoyment & content/progression.

We are currently 5/5 GSB, 4/4 GP, 5/5 ROS, 4/4 DH, 4/4 ROTP, 10/11 HK

Recruitment is currently open to exceptional players, HK geared (water sigil / hit) & experienced (or extremely good at mechanics!)

We are looking for the following for raid positions:

apply @ http://eternalgalena.enjin.com/raidrecruitment

Our raid times are:
    Hammerknell Tues-Thurs 5:30-9+ server
    Rise of the Phoenix- Fri &/or Sat 6 server

Check us out @ http://eternalgalena.enjin.com/
    Feel free to contact Emaleth, Callingsky, Rofl, Bronwynne or Mystifus our guildsite or in game with any questions.
    {GM-Eternal}
    4/4 ROTP, 11/11 HK, 2/8 ID
    Level 50 Cleric- Guardian, Greybriar Shard
    http://theeternalguild.enjin.com

Telaran

Default lf healers and warriors

Vindicated on the Deepstrike Shard is currently looking to recruit a couple more healers and warriors.
    We are 10/11 and working on akylios.
    Raid times are :
    • Sunday: 8pm est - 1am est
      Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: 9pm est - 1am est

We are pretty laid back looking for some dedicated raiders, who are self sufficient, knowledgeable about their class and like to have some fun. We do not require much, just have your mats and be raid disciplined.

Come stop by the shard and well talk on mumble.

Elphie

+ Reply to Thread