+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend HK raiders read.

Default Weekend HK raiders read.

I was told there are some weekend raiding guilds breaking up. If your guild broke up due to starwars or for any reason and you are looking for a weekend raiding guild from 6-9 server Fri/Sat/Sun please respond here or PM me with your in game name and your progression to see what we can do for you.

Nothing mandatory, if you can make the raids great, if not np. We can offer an opportunity to get some marks for you during the weekend.

We are Shadow Consortium on Briarcliff. Make an alt and PM Zot, Shifterz or Knightz for more info. Our current raid progression is 10/11 HK Phase 4 Akylios.

Change is for the weak that must adapt.

Rift Disciple

Bump yes weekend raiders need love too and they need a normal time that can get up to 10/11

Got some pm's about what's available in our raid.

Warrior - Open
    Rogue - Open
    Cleric - Open
    Mage- Open

We only ask that you are raid ready for HK with 320+ hit/focus and are willing to actually reach 10/11 at least with us. There will be progression for this group. Alts of other 10/11 or 11/11 guilds are welcomed also as I have had some replies about this also. If you have any further questions please feel free to make an alt on briarcliff and pm Zot, Shifterz, or Knightz.

Rotp groups will also be arranged accordingly. We still do GSB/RoS also to help people get HK ready.

Rift Disciple

bump 10char

Check us out we want to raid on the weekends too

Rift Disciple

Free bump.

Great idea.

theirs a guild on deepwood rebuilding their raid core and their halfway through HK. they raid fri/sat 6-9 server i believe. their name is casual friday. so if anyone wants a PVE shard alternative to this guys idea, come to deepwood. 12 HK level raid guilds on this server and plenty of weekend 10 and 20 mans. I felt it appropriate to post this in your thread since you posted this in theirs ;).

Rift Disciple

doesnt matter how many HK lvl guilds there are just as many HK lvls guilds on briarcliff that are not progression we can offer a weekend raid that can get 10/11 thats the difference

/bump

We have a solid 10-12 but can use some people who would like to be 10/11 for weekend raiding. If your guild is having difficulty raiding on the weekends and you are interested hit me up on briarcliff. We manage to still kill a few bosses during the weekend with 8+ pugs but if you have a solid group that is around 5/11 or so and would like to be a part of our weekend raiding crew don't be shy.

We are accepting anyone or group of people hk ready with some experience or even alts of people who are 10/11 or 11/11. Nothing mandatory just show up and get marks. If you are interested please make an alt on briarcliff and PM Zot, Zotics, Shifterz, or Knightz for more info. We can go over the details over mumble.

This is not a 2nd group of any sort. It's a weekend HK run with alts currently from our guiild and other 10/11 and 11/11 guilds from accross the servers. But don't be discouraged, we don;t just take any scrub. They need to know the fights and still perform well to maintain a spot. Being 10/11 and 11/11 alts we are capable people that know the fights and don't mind people with mains that would like a solid raid spot with us as long as you do your part.

So are you tired of your guild not getting enough people to raid on the weekends? We have a solution for you right here.

Fri/Sat/Sun 6-9 server time on briarcliff.

And if you raid on the weekdays our main Shadow Consortium core raids M-Th 6-10pm server and can use an akylios ready Cleric, Mage DPS and Archon.

Once again find Zot, Zotics, Shifterz or Knightz on briarcliff or pm me here on the forums and lets talk.

I have a mage that is HK ready. I raid during the week with my guild but would be happy to move my mage over and raid HK with you guys on the weekends.

let me know

Sounds great, still have room atm as we are trying to filter out around 8 pugs that we carry pretty hard. Go ahead and transfer to briarcliff and pm Zot, Zotics, Shifterz, or Knightz.

Quote Originally Posted by Zotics View Post
    Sounds great, still have room atm as we are trying to filter out around 8 pugs that we carry pretty hard. Go ahead and transfer to briarcliff and pm Zot, Zotics, Shifterz, or Knightz.
    What other classes you need? I have a few guild members who have alts and may do the same.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by daphat79 View Post
    What other classes you need? I have a few guild members who have alts and may do the same.
    need DPS more Dots
    Last edited by Shifterz; 12-19-2011 at 02:59 PM.

All classes are open as I am willing to sit the baddies. 10/11 alt run ftw.

Still some spots available.

limited spots open atm, looking for 1 of each class.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast