+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Di Maiores Galena Defitant Guild Looking for HK raiders.

Telaran

Default Di Maiores Galena Defitant Guild Looking for HK raiders.

As with all guilds lately, numbers are dwindling for raid nights. With Diablo 3 and Star Wars it's hard to maintain a solid core on any given raid night. Currently our guild is looking to recruit 5-6 more players or possibly absorb another smaller guild.
    Currently we're 3/11 HK, 2 in ROTP and have completed all GSB/ROS/DH/GP.

We're looking for solid players that still enjoy the game and want to continue to raid and progress while weathering the storms of boredom. Would appreciate more warriors be it tanks or dps.

Our current raid schedule is as follows

Monday RoTP 7pm PST
    Tues Achievement runs either ROS/GSB or new Raid rifts etc 7pm PST
    Wednesday HK 7pm PST
    Thursday HK 7pm. PST
    Saturday RoTP 7 p.m. PST

We do have a fair amount of PVPers if you like to do that as well.

Our guild is a family. We are looking for folks that are casual but really know how to concentrate when it comes to raids. That are prepared, fun-loving, and just want to enjoy the game. Must have hit and focus requirements for HK.

We have vent and a website http://dimaiores.guildportal.com

If interested shoot a tell in game to Zesoine (GM), Caelum (Lead officer), Zennshi (Lead officer), Sugra, Nohz, Livingshadow, Tatter, DeepBone or Canus.
    Last edited by Musedbyjava; 01-04-2012 at 09:54 PM.
    A lot of people say to me, 'Why did you kill Christ?' I dunno, it was one of those parties, got out of hand, you know. - Lenny Bruce

Telaran

bump for interest
    A lot of people say to me, 'Why did you kill Christ?' I dunno, it was one of those parties, got out of hand, you know. - Lenny Bruce

Telaran

bump for interest

Telaran

Bump for interest

Soulwalker

Default Di Maiores

great guild to be in with really helpful people to get to know. had some problems and i left on mistaken info. If your in that server look them up and join with them.

Telaran

bump for interest

Telaran

Bored with Star Wars? Want to progress with a guild still enjoying the game? Still need dedicated raiders

Telaran

We downed Zilas tonight

+ Reply to Thread