+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cool, casual, yet competent - Find your <FATE>! (Deepwood Guardian guild Fate)

Default Cool, casual, yet competent - Find your <FATE>! (Deepwood Guardian guild Fate)

Deepwood server rocks and we love it here. It's very active and full of great folks. <Fate> is currently recruiting more level 50's to help fill our 20-man raids which we'll be tackling soon. If you are looking for a very cool, competent, yet casual raiding guild, Fate may be for you. We have a blast and I honestly log on and smile/laugh from morning until night. Super friendly folks that feel like a family.

Our guildies range from EST timezones to Alaskan time, so there's always someone on. We can run multiple T2s or 10mans with guild and are looking for a few more great level 50 players, any class. We always lust for tanks though.

Check out my recruitment post on Deepwood forums as well as our Fate Guild Website where I love to share silly screenshots when I'm not busy healing.

Hope to see you on Deepwood! <3
    Last edited by Pandia; 12-14-2011 at 12:57 PM.
    Pandia | Pandita | Kochochan | Tiamo
    <Natural Born Killers> and <-Every Time-> @Deepwood
    Stream on Twitch

One more bump and then we're slowing down recruitment over the holidays. Tanks welcome!
    Pandia | Pandita | Kochochan | Tiamo
    <Natural Born Killers> and <-Every Time-> @Deepwood
    Stream on Twitch

+ Reply to Thread