+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Adventure - Time> [7/11 HK][NA Raid Times][Newly Transferred][Bring Your Own Vodka]

Rift Disciple

Default <Adventure - Time> [10/11 HK][NA Raid Times][Newly Transferred][Bring Your Own Vodka]

«About Us»
    <Adventure Time> a level 18 Guardian guild on the Wolfsbane server that has been around since launch. We are recruiting for end-game content. However, we have players of all levels and callings, and are happy to recruit more players regardless of level or progression. Our only requirement is that you are courteous, helpful, and - more than anything - looking to have fun. We are active and loud, especially on mumble (voice chat) - we like to run rep grinding raids, MMs, raid rifts, craft rifts, raid instances, WFs, and a handful of other random guild events. We do not have an application process - if you want to join, just ask, and if you're not a fit in the guild we'll address it later.

We're neither casual nor hardcore - or maybe we're both, I guess - our goal is to clear content but have fun doing it. No drama, and our raids are usually fun and full of laughter. That's not to say you can show up and slack off - we expect you to do your job and be good at it, but I believe raiding should feel like something fun you want to do rather than a job you have to do. That's probably the best way to sum us up.

PS: We transferred here from Laethys because the NA population was getting swallowed up by Oceanics and as lovely as you Aussies and NZers are, most of you don't want to raid during our raid times, so it became difficult to recruit. QQ

«Schedule»
    We start our events/raids usually around 5:30 PM server time. We stop when we reach our goal or when people are ready to call it quits. Usually 3 hours. In a week we usually have 2-3 Hammerknell nights, 1 GSB/ROS night, 2 ROTP groups/nights. Attendance is not mandatory, although we base sign-up confirmations on both performance AND reliability, for progression nights anyway. GSB/ROS is our "noob night" to take as many new/undergeared people as possible who are interested in eventually raiding Hammerknell but lack experience.

We do not have a set weekly schedule - that is, we raid different days every week (although mostly around the weekend), and all raids and events are posted on our calendar. This way you don't have to sacrifice Every Thursday or Every Saturday or what have you.

«Progression»
    Drowned Halls: [4/4]
    Gilded Prophecy: [4/4]
    Greenscale's Blight: [5/5]
    River Of Souls: [5/5]
    Rise Of The Phoenix: [4/4]
    Hammerknell Fortress: [11/11]

«Recruiting»
    High Priority:
    Warrior Tank
    Medium Priority:
    DPS (Awesomeness>Class)

Though we are open to other roles as well - we wouldn't want to turn down a skilled player just because we're not hurting for a specific role.
    *Gear is not an issue. We can get you gear. What we care most about are people that are capable of following instructions and are willing to put work into improving.

«Contact Us»
    PM Minister or Strawberri in-game or PM me here for more information.

Guild Website right hurr.

<AT> is where it's at.

PPS: we have girls huehuehuehue
    Last edited by Hello Nurse; 03-04-2012 at 08:44 PM.
    "No need to apologize for DRANK NIGHT. Whatever happens on DRANK NIGHT, we just make fun of you for the next day." -Sole

Rift Disciple

Mmm adventure.
    "No need to apologize for DRANK NIGHT. Whatever happens on DRANK NIGHT, we just make fun of you for the next day." -Sole

Telaran

PM Sent

Default Pm

Pm sent, Thank you

Rift Disciple

Old thread is old. We are now 10/11 (Yay Akylios) and not actively recruiting anything in particular due to having massive oversignups at the moment (though you can still try and hop on board if you think you can outperform our lovely current raiders).

Good luck with downing Akylios. You guys seem to be a fun bunch. Unfortunately I'm an Aussie. :<

Rift Disciple

No excuse! We have an aussie or two in guild And a british guy. Go figure.

Soulwalker

Default guild recruitment

im a warrior DPS/tank ( i prefer to tank though) (220 toughness 355 hit tank) and (394 hit DPS) and i have both my death and water tank sigil and have been looking to Xfer to a new guild and server

Just did a dungeon with your Cleric tank Ix, awesome tank!

Rift Disciple

mooonkeysayin, at the moment we are doing tryouts for a couple of new warrior tanks. We will be needing a new one at the beginning of March. You could PM me for more info if you're curious.

And as for Ixkara, lols, he's not even a raid tank. He's a DPSer. Just a very good player who is capable of doing lots of stuff well Those are the kind of people I love to recruit.

Rift Disciple

Updated for neeeeeds. One of our main tanks will be leaving us in a couple of weeks, and we need a new warrior tank with HK experience and preferably at least some HK gear.

Soulwalker

Need Warrior tank and Rogue dps for raids come on non mana users I know you're out there!!!

+ Reply to Thread