+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Chaos Legion> Seeking 1-4 Exceptional DPS'ers for Akylios. 730 PST Raid Times.

Rift Chaser

Default <Chaos Legion> Seeking 1-4 Exceptional DPS'ers for Akylios. 730 PST Raid Times.

Hey Rifters,

<Chaos Legion> 10/11 on Dayblind is seeking 1-4 exceptional DPS of mixed class (warriors particularly) for Akylios work. We clear 10/11 weekly, and are going strong, but could integrate a strong 1-3 DPS'ers into our current raid core to make the push on Akylios. Our raid times are 730 PST (Server time), and we raid three nights a week. Fairly casual schedule, but fairly serious approach to raiding.

Contact me here, or any of our members or officers in-game for details/further information.

Thank you for your time, I look forward to speaking with interested parties.

-Asono
    Asono, Guild Leader / Main Tank of <Chaos Legion>
    4/4 River of Souls / 5/5 Greenscale's Blight / 10/11 Hammerknell

BUMPSKIES--- Do it peeps

50 Cleric
    Sub Par DPS Extraordinaire

If your seeking a fun environment that raids casual-hardcore, look no further!

From the warrior end, Chaos Legion needs 1 to 2 exceptional dps warriors.

All warriors have HK 2handers (including the tank!)
    Redbull is the elixir of the mind

BUMP-- btw, we had all our 10/11 kills before the last nerf (grugonim, sicaron when it was actually somewhat difficult, blah blah).

What we still need--
    2 dps warriors
    1-2 rogues
    1 Cleric (icar + dps + heals)

Were open to taking someone with any gear level. Our core group of raiders are almost completely geared-- You will get gear very quickly. We need people who will not get 6 pieces in one week then skip out the very next.

No ones guild chat / vent is like Ours.. trust me. Those of us who have stayed this long dont stay to play.. we stay for the environment we create while we play together. You might even start E-Dating someone.

Send me a private message here and ill get back to you pronto.

50 Cleric
    Sub Par DPS Extraordinaire

Soulwalker

Bump

<Chaos Legion>, a 10/11--all pre-nerf kills-- guild is recruiting a few reliable, dedicated and competently performing raiders to finish progression on Akylios. Currently looking for exceptional Clerics, Warriors or Rogues. Raid times are Mon/Tue/Thurs 7:30-10:30 pm & Sun 3:00-7:00 pm server time, Oceanic. Message Cataclysmic for further details or concerns. Serious inquiries only please.

And what Santent said. ^^

Soulwalker

Did I mention we downed 10/11 before any nerfs ?

Chaos Legion wants you !

Exceptional Warriors, Rogues or Clerics need a home?

Chaos Legion wants you !

+ Reply to Thread