+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for EST (US) raiding guild

Default Looking for EST (US) raiding guild

I'm currently looking for a raiding guild that raids principally in EST time (raid times around 7-11 p.m. EST). Currently on Laethys server (Oceanic) where I've been raiding early morning. Want to change back to evening raid times. Current raiding guild has fallen apart and has scattered (across servers).

Looking for well-organized guild that knows how to progress. I'm willing to put in the effort needed for progression. I'm set up for vent. Would prefer PvE server but willing to consider PvP server.

Have 5 lvl 50 chars that are geared various -
    1 rogue is 4/4 DH, 4/4 GP, 4/5 GSB, 2/4 ROS
    1 rogue 4/4DH, 3/4 GP
    1 rogue 3/4 Dh
    1 Warrior 4/4 DH
    1 Mage in T2 + gear.

Will raid on any character needed (Warrior is DPS).

Anyone interested please send me a private message here on forum.
    Cogito Ergo Femina Sum

Hi there,

Our raid times may be a little late for you but I wanted to send you our ad just in case. If interested let me know and Ill be glad to talk to you more.

http://forums.riftgame.com/shard-for...d-members.html

thanks!
    Jaedzia

PS I tried to PM you but your box is full.

Shadowlander

Tried sending a PM to ya but it said your mailbox was full so Ill post it here

Just saw your message we are the Divine Kings on the Galena server, It looks like your progression is right on track with ours, we would love to add you to our guild. Currently we are a level 14 guild (very laid back and friendly) and our progression is 4/4 DH 4/4 GP 5/5 GSB and 1/4 ROS plus the foci. We raid regularly Tue, Thur, and Sat at 530pm server wich is like 830pm EST (Most of us are EST as well) we do pick up a coule other nights during the week to do alt DH or GP runs, or finish off 20 man content. As of lately we have found ourselves like 4 short in 20 mans so we would openly welcome you to raid with us immediately. If your interested send me a pm back here and if you like you may also check out our website @ www.divinekingsrift.enjin.com Thanks ahead of time and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Rift Chaser

Default we need you and would love to have you guys

If you would like to become a member of Shades of the Fade, please click on the "Apply to Guild" link in the top-left corner of this page and complete the application. Once accepted, you'll be eligible for full guild membership as well as have complete access to the guild forums, file server and gallery.

Server: Galena(PvE)
    Faction: Guardian

Shades of the Fade welcomes all types of players: hardcore, casual, PvPers, questers, crafters, newbies, experienced players, soloers and groupers. We ask that everyone follow the most simple rule, "Treat others the way you wish to be treated."

What We Offer You:

We do not have minimum level, gear, skill, vent, raiding, or progression requirements for individual players. Our primary interest is to let everyone play the game by doing the activities they prefer. We do, however, have a subgroup within the guild comprised of a core raid group with flexibility for those who want to only raid occasionally, a subgroup of those focused on PvP activities, and other organized subgroups as the membership desires and is willing to organize. Web and vent tools are made available to those who take on the responsibility of leading such activities.

Raid hours and Days:
    Hk: Wed, Sun, Mon 5pm-9pm server
    Gsb/RoS: Thurs 5pm-9pm server
    RoTP Grp 1: Sat 4pm-8pm server
    RoTP Grp 2: Tues 5:30pm-8pm server

<Shades of the Fade>
    Progression:4/4 DH, 4/4 GP,5/5 GSB,5/5 RoS, 5/10 HK, 2/4 RotP
    Guild Leader: Talun, dynamy
    Recruiting Officers: Talun, Dynamy, Paragonangel, Amerika, funkie,
    Web Site: http://shadesofthefade.enjin.com/home
    Raid Times: Wed GSB and RoS, Sun and Mon HK all raids 8pm est 10 mans have multiple groups hours and days vary

Rift Chaser

Default and we do still run

we do still run our 10 mans and 20s weekly as far as dh and gp and gsb/ros

Plane Walker

Sacred Haven is now officially recruiting new potential members. If you would like to join, please click on the RIFT drop-down at the top of the forum and click on Enlist. Be sure to read over the Enlistment Process. It will only take you a few minutes to do so. Then you will need to fill out an application. This is a requirement for anyone wishing to join the guild. The whole process should take you about 10-15 minutes.

Sacred Haven has a guild level of 17 and is currently raiding 4 days a week (currently Fri, Sun, Mon, Tues). We are an East Coast based guild, so our normal raiding hours are 8PM - 11PM EST, but all are welcome to apply. We participate in PvP, Dungeon groups, Expert Rifts, Raid Rifts, and zone events.

We are also the first guild to get the Guild Spotlight from Trion! Join the discussion HERE!

Our raiding progression is as follows:
    10 man: DH 4/4, GP 4/4, RotP 0/4
    20 man: GSB 5/5 RoS 5/5 HK 0/10

Our recruitment needs are as follows:
    Tank: High
    Melee DPS: Medium
    Ranged DPS: High
    Caster DPS: Medium
    Healer: High
    Support: Medium

Please feel free to contact the following people in game for details:
    Zorus (GL)
    Sarcoth (GL)
    Jaris (Officer)
    Nakai (O)
    Wulvar (O)
    Saurdurak (O)

But, feel free to contact any member with the Sacred Haven tag. Ask them what they think about the guild and feel free to research us on your own.

I'd be happy to answer any and all questions in regards to this, or answer any questions about any of the other guilds on my server (who are mostly great people!)

Z
    "Do I dare
    Disturb the universe?
    In a minute there is time
    For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse." Eliot

Default <Grandeur> of Galena

Grandeur.enjin.com

4/4 DH 4/4 GP 4/5 GSB, raid group is nearly HK ready

Level 10, almost 11.

Progression nights are W/Th 5:00-9:30/10:00pm PST, with cleanup and farm on Sun/M same times

You can contact myself or an officer ingame, find our recruitment thread in the Galena guardian guilds forums, or visit the website for more info
    Vizions - Dwarf Rogue - Seastone
    <Dawn of Terror>
    "The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his." - General George S. Patton

+ Reply to Thread