+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dps Warrior LF Weekend/am raiding guild

Default Dps Warrior LF Weekend/am raiding guild

Hello I am a defiant DPS Warrior looking for a guild that does raids on Friday/Saturday, Or does them during the morning time ( server ).
    I currently have zero physical 20m experience, Although on paper I know most of the encounters ( riftjunkies ftw )
    I am running about 274hit with no runes, I do have some gear set to the side that can get me to about 300 with runes.
    I have been in all the 10m raids minus ROTP, I picked up almost all the fights with just one or two explanations ( since some guilds do most of the encounters a little different then the next guild )
    In a perfect encounter with 10m raid buffs and consumables I have got to about 1400-1500 dps, Which isn't half bad since most my gear is from crafted or 5man.
    Currently I reside on tree springs and I am willing to transfer.
    Any question from me please feel free to send me a message here on the forums or in game ( treesprings server)
    Last edited by gammapoison; 12-10-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Rift Disciple

Check us out at http://shatteredsky.guildlaunch.com/

We raid on Friday 7PM Server Time and Saturday 6PM Server Time. We are looking for people who want to seriously commit to raiding on those days and times.

Bump....for brushing your teeth and drinking oj right after !!

+ Reply to Thread