+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nikidemis311

Thread: Guild dying to Swtor? Waiting on Diablo(10/11) Akylios 27%, needs 2wave dodgers

Plane Touched

Default Guild dying to Swtor? Waiting on Diablo(10/11) Akylios 27%, needs 2wave dodgers

Look, I know there is a lot of 10/11 Guild's recruiting right now. I know our name is kind of stupid. We don't care. I didn't even pick it. I am the original and only GM. We have the gear for Akylios. We are currently working on Phase 4(27 percent best.) That being said our roster is pretty stable but I need a couple of people that are more dedicated than some of the people we have currently. I need someone who will come play inspired. If you want to actually progress, have fun, and kill Akylios look here. Thanks...

Want to raid in a competitive environment? Want to see everything this game has to offer? Are you filled with nothing but hate, and feel you must express it at all times? Read on...

Waiting on Diablo was formed by a close knit group of friends, seeking a change of scenery after nearly 5 years of raiding in WoW. We all hold ourselves to very high standards, and are always striving to improve. We expect our raiders to do the same. Enchants, rep, proper specs, rotations, are all a must. You also must be a largely self sufficient person, as we do not wish to hold anyone's hands or force people to spec right/hit the right buttons/find tier groups. With that being said, we do help people who ask. Our officer core has been very successful in WoW, including Sunwell(prenerf) clears, a bunch of server firsts, and consistent WoL top 50 rankings. We will not kill ourselves over a game to get some server first, but we expect to be competitive on the server and most importantly have fun doing it. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE THIN SKIN!

Applicants are asked to be Hk raid equipped(hit/focus/toughness) 460hit/focus;full water resist core, and raid ready. However, all applicants are taken on a case by case basis. We will not turn away talent, and we will not hesitate to sit people who cannot learn from their mistakes, or meet the minimum dps requirement.

Raid Times include M-Th 6:30-10:00 server(pacific)

Now that you know a bit about us, and what we are looking for, we are currently recruiting:1-2 of any Hammerknell geared class. You must be an exceptional player to earn a raid spot. Do not bother yourself applying if you are not willing/can't compete.

If you think you fit the bill, please whisper Nikidemis, Trephination, Aughra, Wreks or any online members for questions/answers. We appreciate your interest in WoD and hope to hear from you.
    www.waitingondiablo.guildlaunch.com
    Last edited by Nikidemis311; 12-13-2011 at 05:01 PM.
    "I stand firm in my solidarity. The path I walk, I walk it with my own resolve"- KSE

Plane Touched

lol, is it safe to say that this offer is only valid until Diablo 3 comes out?

Plane Touched

no, because diablo 3 is not an mmo, and thus cannot satisfy my craving for stupid questions...
    "I stand firm in my solidarity. The path I walk, I walk it with my own resolve"- KSE

Plane Touched

instant raid spot for 1-2 very talented/geared raiders. We are gonna kill AKYLIOS soon

Plane Touched

check out waitingondiablo.guildlaunch.com

/bump for you Niki :P
    DerpStrike: Seriisbad (Rogue) Seriismad (Mage)
    Dark Age of Camelot: Retired after 10 years
    RR10 Bard / RR9 Warden / RR9 NS / RR10 Enchanter / RR11 Theurg
    Final Fantasy 11 Online - Retired after 7 years
    www.bringvictory.com

+ Reply to Thread