+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior DPS/Tank LF Guild. Experience 8/11 HK

Default Warrior DPS/Tank LF Guild. Experience 8/11 HK

Current Role in guild:

Main Tank for intensive mechanic encounters and DPS whenever the off tank can handle the job.

A bit about me:
    I'm 22, I am a casual raider due to school activities. I'm available to raid tues - thursday and saturday and sunday preferable at 8pm est till 12 pm est (flexible). I am highy competitive and I am capable of doing any jobs and mechanics and also top dps meters with respect to gear. Yes, you can rely on me to minimize your guild's dirt nap percentage. I rarely PVP, strictly here for enjoying the PVE content of the game.

Current Specs:

Tank:
    38 Reaver/28 VK/0 Pally
    38 Reaver/ 18 Warlord / 10 Pally

DPS:
    RW Spec with my own twists of macros
    Any Dual Wield Build
    Any Beastmaster build

Current Gear:

Tank:
    I have 1 HK token piece and I have 6 other drop pieces including a tanking weapon and shield. Full death resist core and water tanking core 5/11 (T1 lesser essences)

DPS:
    I have a 2H from HK and 3/11 token pieces with 4 other pieces of drops from HK. I have an optimized core... still working on a few lessers.

If you have an enjoyable raiding environment and in need of a pretty cool warrior please feel free to contact me or post your interests in this thread. I require a guild to be atleast 10/11 or somewhere near that progression level. Thanks folks!

Shadowlander

Pm sent thank you

Check your PM. Thanks.
    Retired from raiding

<Negative Ghostrider> on Gnarlwood(PvE) is looking for dedicated raiders for Hammerknell progression.

http://negativeghostrider.org <---Fill out App here

Currently we are, 4/4 RoTP 10/11 HK, 5/5 RoS(Conqueror), 5/5 GSB(Conqueror).

Current raid times are Monday-Thursday 6-9PM PST Invites start going out at 5:30.
    We expect you to be ready to raid with your soul at 100%, 3 Charge's, Consumable's and Stone's.
    Off night's we run GSB/RoS alt/sell runs.

We are currently Recruiting:

Mage's - 2 Mages able to play 2/3 Chloro/Archon/DPS

Cleric's - Exceptional players only

Warrior's - Exceptional players only

Rogue's - 1 Exceptional DPS

Any and all app's will be considered and looked at Geared or not, skill is what matter's.

We have prided ourselves in being a fun and fairly outgoing guild of a core group of people who have played together for quite a while and are looking for a select few to fill our ranks.

Please Fill out our App fully and and truthfully for any Question's or Concern's about the guild Contact Dunsparrow, Nefx, Thuug or Iredsi.

We will also consider package style deals of up to 2 people and possibly more, we understand couple's and family's play Together and want to continue doing so.

I have a really good offer for you which would more than likely feel your hunger for what you are looking for could you please contact me. A spot just opened and I think you would be interested.

<No Remorse> @Dayblind may be interested in learning more about you. Currently 10/11 HK and in need of another core DPS warrior.

Visit http://noremorseguild.enjin.com/ for more information.

3/4 FT - 4/4 TotDQ - 8/8 ID Conq - Deepwood
    NoRemorseGuild.enjin.com

I don't get it... you are 8/11 but require a 10/11 guild?

Change is for the weak that must adapt.

Deleted - - -
    Last edited by Bareyn; 12-08-2011 at 02:36 PM.

3/4 FT - 4/4 TotDQ - 8/8 ID Conq - Deepwood
    NoRemorseGuild.enjin.com

+ Reply to Thread