+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Family Friendly> Wolfsbane - 8-11pm FRI/SAT/WED

Soulwalker

Default <Family Friendly> Wolfsbane - 8-11pm FRI/SAT/WED

<Family Friendly>

Things you want to know:

Shard: Wolfsbane - Guardian
    Raid times: Friday and Saturday from 8-11pm Server Time.
    Premade PvP: Wednesday from 8-11pm Server Time.

*NO set raid/premade requirements. Do one or do both, maybe for a bit do none as you level an alt with us.
    Loot: 1 item per raid per MS. Need before Greed. OS = Unlimited items if no one needs.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

• Do you have a family, and they come first?
    • Do you have a real life obligation that can sometimes interrupt your availability?
    • Are you of a friendly nature and enjoy raiding or helping others?

I have a newborn, so I know how life can be with interruptions and no-show days. This guild is a home for people who want to play but may shy away from or be denied raid spots due to their home life.

I am personally 4/4 DH and 3/4 GP. The guild itself is brand new. So we will focus on a core raid team for ten man content and pug whatever spots need to be pugged.

Recruitment Needs:
    I also need people who have one of the following: have AH mojo or can manage a guild bank.
    • All DPS
    • All Heals & Support
    • Couple of MT with OS DPS

I will also accept guild mergers and transfers. I am open to helping out in whatever form.

I promote a family first, family friendly and respectful environment. (Like: Havoc from Defiant side on Wolfsbane)

Send me a message here or ingame:
    Babeegirl @ wolfsbane
    Vestra @ wolfsbane

Thank you for your time
    Last edited by msickles; 12-07-2011 at 08:04 AM.

Soulwalker

Update: Mumble server added you can come speak to me directly all day today and tomorrow about recruitment or maybe possible guild mergers (lets get some good later evening raids going!).

familyfriendly.mumbleserverhost.com
    port: 32257
    Last edited by msickles; 12-07-2011 at 07:56 AM.

Soulwalker

Please lock/delete. I took over as GL of different guild and will be re-posting under that.

Ty Mods!

+ Reply to Thread