+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: <Reverence>@Laethys recruiting Oceanic raiders!

Telaran

Default <Reverence>@Laethys recruiting Oceanic raiders!

About us:
    Reverence is a core group of players that has evolved over many years, with players from many different gaming communities including EQ, EQ2, AoC, WoW, AoC, Warhammer and more. We're primarily oceanic, with a few US and Asian players. We're a guild that's been around a long time, with both casual players and endgame raiders, strong PvPers and dedicated crafters, and above all, we value the player behind the skill.

Progression:
    We're currently 9/11 in HK, Garau down, Darktide next!

Raid Times:
    Our main raid nights (HK) are Tues, Thurs & Sun, forming up at 7:15pm AEDST (12:15am server) for a 7:30 start. We do ROTP Friday and Monday nights, GSB/ROS Saturday, DH/GP ad hoc.

What we're looking for
    We're looking for mature, dedicated oceanic raiders to continue our HK progression. Particularly looking for 300 hit/focus dps for HK so if you're skilled at making green bars travel left, submit an app via our website www.reverence.ausmmo.com.au

Expectations:
    We expect all Reverence members to conduct themselves in an honorable manner in and outside of guild. Raiding positions will be set according to who has the gear, experience, and roles to participate in each individual encounter. We ask that each of our members be familiar with at least 3 roles for each class they play. For more information on guild expectations please see guild charter.

Requirements:
    Ventrilo (mic incl.), Possess Mature Personality, Read Guild Charter, and Submit an Application. Officers will review your application and you will be notified by email of your acceptance or denial.

Recruitment: Limited
    Homepage: http://www.reverence.ausmmo.com.au/
    Guild Forums: http://www.ausmmo.com.au/mmoforums/viewforum.php?f=268
    Guild Charter: http://reverence.ausmmo.com.au/apply...d-charter.html
    Server: Laethys
    Faction: Defiant
    Time Zone: GMT+10 (Australia Based)
    Main Raid Nights: Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday @ 1930 (aest)
    Language: English

* When submitting an application via the website, make sure you put something in the sponsor and ausmmo handle fields - even just N/A if you don't know anyone in the guild or haven't registered an ausmmo account. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact Rigged, Fafryd, or Anasyn in game. *
    Last edited by Riggs; 12-18-2011 at 02:20 PM.

Telaran

Full on clerics and warriors. Chasing a mage and rogue - hit us up if you're keen.
    Last edited by Riggs; 12-29-2011 at 04:08 AM.

Telaran

Still chasing a well played mage and rogue for HK raiding. If you're oceanic and in the market for a guild, apply via our website www.reverence.ausmmo.com.au
    Last edited by Riggs; 12-29-2011 at 04:08 AM.

Telaran

Contact Rigged, Fafryd or Anasyn if you're a rogue or mage just transferred to Laethys, otherwise just apply via the website.
    Last edited by Riggs; 12-29-2011 at 04:09 AM.

Soulwalker

Bump for good bunch of people.

Telaran

Mages! Where art thou? Oceanic finger wigglers apply here: www.reverence.ausmmo.com.au !
    Last edited by Riggs; 12-29-2011 at 04:10 AM.

Telaran

Warriors, we have enough of you, but all other Aussie and Kiwi players looking to do some HK with us are welcome to apply. Especially mages! Visit the website www.reverence.ausmmo.com.au
    Last edited by Riggs; 12-29-2011 at 04:10 AM.

<3 you Aussies ! Been a while Riggs, I'll e-mail you but i was thinking about dropping a cleric of mine in your guild to help ya guy's out.
    Addiction - Tank
    11/11 HK - 5/5 GS - 5/5 RoS - 4/4 GP - 4/4 DH

Looking for some Clerics and 2-3 DPS (Mage/Rog) to fill our ranks.

Reverence - Australia/Oceania Defiant guild
    http://www.reverence-rift.com/

Telaran

Some old faces have returned, and we have some strong new recruits. All good on clerics now, what we most need atm is a dps mage. Oceanic finger-wigglers apply here: www.reverence.ausmmo.com.au !

Telaran

Still chasing a mage (and possibly a rogue), HK geared, high dps, and capable of raiding Thurs, Sun, Tues from 12:30am server time.

Telaran

Grugonim down, nice to see a 2H weap drop for our warrior dps. Still chasing a HK ready mage or two (will consider rogue or cleric).

Telaran

Any HK geared oceanic mages or rogues out there? Send us an app if you're looking for a guild on Laethys.

Shadowlander

Default US Top 10 Rift Experienced Raider Coming back to Rift

I have 2 characters, Lucidous who is a DPS Warrior, and Srie who is a healing cleric. When I played rift when it came out I raided with both of these characters in these roles to fill whatever needs my guild had. Before I had to leave Rift for real life issues, I was the GM of Shard First on Harrow. We completed Shard First achievements of all T1 and T2 dungeons, all of GSB, and up to Plutonis in RoS before I had to leave. We also had the US 9th and World 25th kill of Warmaster in RoS.

I am looking to come back to Rift to raid again and I need a good progression guild. I understand the difficulties of coming back to raiding after missing almost an entire tier. However, I am willing to put the work in to farm gear and get HK ready as soon as possible. I research my classes, specs, macros, boss fights, and what gear is BiS, as well as do my own theory crafting when I have time.

While it is true you may have to spend some time gearing me up for me to be able to help you in HK, I can assure you that once I reach a minimum gear lvl for HK I will be a significant help to your raid team. I have a vast amount of raiding experience between WoW and Rift, I have stellar raid awareness, I am proficient in both DPS Warrior and Healing Cleric which means I can swap based on what classes we need most for a fight.

Right now my characters are both in mostly T1 GSB gear, while my Warrior does have some T2 RoS gear. My raid times are pretty weird because of the hours I work. I can raid Sunday through Wednesday into Thursday morning after 1030 or 11 PST. I am looking for an oceanic guild because your raid times fit my schedule very well.

Thank you for reviewing my post and if you have any further questions for me please feel free to PM me on the forums or whisper me in game. My characters Lucidous and Srie are currently on Millrush. I am obviously willing to server xfer.

Telaran

Hi Srie,

Can you please submit us an app (reverence.ausmmo.com.au)? You've certainly got good credentials, just need to bounce it around with the other officers. We're pretty good on both healing clerics and dps warriors, but there's always room in Rev for good players.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast