+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: All Out Assault [AoA]

Default All Out Assault [AoA]

All Out Assault [AoA]

Recruitment status: open

We provide a close knit community with a laid back and friendly atmosphere. We remain committed to experiencing everything that Rift has to offer; whether it is completing quest lines, crafting, running instances and raids, PvP, or just hanging out. We have players who's gaming style ranges from “Casual” to “Hardcore” but above all else we value respect and community.

All Out Assault is a multigame clan with a history dating back to its founding in 1996. In addition to a community with a rich and diversified gaming history AoA offers a number of other features to our members including a fully functioning and active forum community, a large Team Speak 3 server, and our own FPS and MineCraft servers.

All of our members take pride in being part of AoA and we continually work toward improving the experience for all of our members across all of our divisions. We enjoy joking around and having a laugh but we also demand a respectful environment for all of our members. All Out Assault is an adult oriented gaming community and membership is limited to those over the age of 18, however we do make exceptions under certain circumstances.

If you have been searching for a place where you are more than just a little cog in a big wheel and a place where you can make a difference and experience all the game has to offer. A place where you can be a member of a larger gaming community and not just a guild then All Out Assault is the place for you. We realize that everyone has a real life and that real life should always take priority over a game.

We are currently raiding DH, GP, GSB and RoS....Hammerknell coming soon, we also have numerous guild events throughout the week including crafting lure raids, raid and expert rifts, dungeons, artifact trading, warfronts, and open world pvp.

If you would like more information please contact Healzu, Chaotic, Ivi, Shocknawe, Tweedle, Riannan, Teeheehee, Silentbob, Blitzhande, Marrielle, or Orpheus in game or visit our forums at All Out Assault to apply.

Division Leader: Austok (Healzu)
    Division Second: Chaotic
    Austok
    <All Out Assault> Level 24 Guild - Faeblight
    Website - alloutassault.net

Shadowlander

Great bunch of players, always a blast to pvp with, highly recommended

Soulwalker

Thumbs up my AoA Testimony

Very hard to find a guild that has both good balances between PvP and PvE but also casual and hardcore players. Joined over two months ago and a day hasn't gone by where I haven't regretted the choice. Felt welcomed here since day one, very hard to be a wallflower here (unless you really want to be). I've only raided with them a handful of times due to my work schedule, but they're spot on in instances. Highly recommended guild if you're looking for one.

Kaosbringer

Default AoA Member Testimony

I'm not sure how long I have been a member of All Out Assault??? Since RIFT was released. I've never really been a gamer... actually never was a gamer at all until my partner roped me into playing RIFT and that is when I found my AoA family!

They helped me level, made me stuff, allowed me to dunegeon and raid with them even though I have no idea what I am doing or understand the speak. So long as I do damage and attempt not to die... all is good! They're amazingly gracious and a bloody great bunch! Especially Healz (Austok), Tee (Anadia), Orphy, Blitz and Chaotic. Siberion is great for a laugh! And many, many, many other fabulous members!

Love love LOVE AoA!!!

Awesome guild and great group to play Rift with - active, friendly, and helpful bunch!

If you are looking for a guild that you can enjoy multiple games with, consider AoA.

Took a bit of a hiatus from gaming recently due to work myself. Back at it now and loving all the new stuff...attunement and chronicles

Default Can I get a witness?

One of the things that makes AoA strong is that we are a large guild with very active members. This means that no matter what your whim is when you are are in-game (warfronts, dungeons, questing, etc.) there are usually others online wanting to do the same things. It's very easy to get a T1/T2 group together, or a premade for the warfronts, or someone to shoot the breeze with.

If you want to do hardcore raiding, there's an app-- er, a group for that. If you want to destroy tons of crafting rifts, there's a group for that. If you log in and you're pressed for time and just want to be left alone to do your own thing, well, there's not a group for that, but we're OK with you going solo. We fit all styles of gameplay, and the people in the guild are terrific.

Also, our size means there are a variety of 300 level crafters, so you can find pretty much any crafted gear, runes, consumables, etc. that you need without having to pay auction house prices. FTFW!

I just started getting into the 20 man raids myself, and everyone has been really helpful walking me through the encounter for GSB, helping me improve my cleric build. Our latest raid group is sooooo clooooose to killing Greenscale. Just a few % more.

Could always use more raid-ready players to round out the team as AoA is running several times a week. If you are now getting into raiding and are looking for a guild that is interested in progression but that does not turn it into a full time job, AoA may be a good fit.

Also always love seeing AoA well represented in the Warfronts We actually heal you in warfronts
    Last edited by Allomein; 10-07-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Just hit guild level 17 on the weekend!

Recruitment remains open and we are always on the look out for good people to join our ranks.

Whether you are interested in PvP or PvE we have a lot going on...check us out at All Out Assault
    Austok

Soulwalker

Great guild.

Silentbob told me lastnight that if I didn't join he'd kick my arse! So apply I will!!!!

[Soulcrusher]
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes...
    Avonos - ... but this is beta and everything including your underwear is subject to change...

Im guessing you have to be 50 to apply? just a random question from an interested applicant

Soulwalker

wtb /ginvite

Quote Originally Posted by Duo1 View Post
    Im guessing you have to be 50 to apply? just a random question from an interested applicant
    Nope you don't have to be 50 to apply. While the vast majority of our members are 50 we do have a couple who are not 50 yet. As a large gaming community we do not restrict recruitment based on in game level, all levels and classes are welcome to apply
    Austok

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoski View Post
    wtb /ginvite
    Chaoski get ahold of one of our officers in game for an invite.
    Austok

Quote Originally Posted by Austok View Post
    Nope you don't have to be 50 to apply. While the vast majority of our members are 50 we do have a couple who are not 50 yet. As a large gaming community we do not restrict recruitment based on in game level, all levels and classes are welcome to apply
    Well thats good news, I applied.... yay but I dont think it will take me too long to get to 50

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast