+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 50 Cleric looking for guild!

Default 50 Cleric looking for guild!

50 cleric comn back into the game, looking for pvp* maybe some pve, I like to sit in the BGs' all day if I could and not blow my head off from the lack of involvement from guard side. Whats the Inquistor class like now days, or what is the heals like, any nerfs? anyways 50 cleric comn back in. I do heal in BGs' and some what in pve, but love pvp... surprised I picked this server... maybe to get something done while in game pve without getting stormed by a raid of defs*, and pvp whenever I want in the BGs'...

Guilds: I hope someone who can work with my college schedule.. off S/M/W/F/S in school all day both Ts'...

Been away for a few months, due to account issues! finally back...
    Last edited by Ireekodeath; 09-21-2011 at 12:51 PM.

Unhappy Is the server dead?

Used to be a healer would post something like, yo! I need the downlow on this server, moving to it and need a group to play with. Majority of the time a healer could get a calling by now to some guild looking for a balanced (pvp,pve) yes I love pvp more, but in the BGs that is why I transfered to a pve... only made sense if I wanted to get stuff done in game and wanted to not get worked up before going back to the college gig... Someone post something, I am feeling like the transfer was a waste..

Thanks - Ireek*

+ Reply to Thread