+ Reply to Thread

Thread: several raiders looking for more or home

Default several raiders looking for more or home

i have around 8-12 members who need a new home, the number varies depending on the situation of the guild we are getting into. we all have experience in RoS and GSB, 5/5, 2/4. our guild has fallen apart due to people quitting the game and attendance starting to slip in several members. the people i have left are still good strong raiders who are either already at the base of HK requirements or are not far off, unfortunately we can not clear content with out half a 20 man.

i have a decked out cleric and a well off warrior tank, then assorted DPS/healers/support.

we are looking for a possible merger of kinds in order to keep our group of friends together, if there is a guild out there looking to join up with another guild to boost the numbers of both sides please give a post or a PM,

currently on sunrest, willing to move.

Shield of Telara

Hello. I represent Damaged PvPness.

At this time our roster is fairly full. . .

However. . .

It would be possible for us to start up a second 20 man group with the amount of numbers you have. At least for this current time ROS/GSB. We would actually enjoy being able to run on our alts as well.

Check your PM for Vent Info and when I will be on. So we can discuss things. Thanks.
    Pooshonmyshoos - 60 Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Imafkdisbich - 60 Warrior <Damaged PvPness>

Shadowlander

Sending you a PM about another option as well.
    Last edited by CuPaR; 09-20-2011 at 09:42 AM.

<VonKilla> is a solid group of players as well not quite having enough to jump into 20 man content. Although not as a guild, many of us do have a fair amount of 20 man experience and definitely would not mind getting the numbers to do so. Clearly this would be a backwards step for you as a group, and if it's not something you're intrigued by then no worries.

But if interested PST Ardent or Killlroy later today.

+ Reply to Thread