+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Goon Squad>

Rift Disciple

Default <Goon Squad>

Goon Squad is looking for a few more raiders for one of our raid groups.

What is Goon Squad? A defiant guild that has spanned MMO time and space, a decade plus in the making. I can't really verify that claim, but we're formed from the collective Rift members at somethingawful.com.

What we offer - a really immature raid environment with dozens of active goons and 2.5 raid groups who give no ****s. We currently have 2 solid groups clearing GSB and RoS weekly, with a third alt run and one group progressing through HK. 10 man clears are spontaneous and there are a metric ****ton more of us who need T2s, daily raid rifts and PvP all the time. Point being, this is a VERY active guild.

We are looking for 1-2 of each class to get our second HK group moving smoothly within the next week or two. Gear is somewhat a priority, but more importantly we are looking for people that can:

1) routinely make our raids (3 nights a week, 9p-12p EST);
    2) not be a ******;
    3) be OK with a (surprisingly fair and balanced) loot council setup and
    4) a quick learner who is more concerned with a progression boss kill than topping meters or ****ting on other raid members.

Pretty easy, right?

PM Skylined or Crapko about recruiting. If you're not a ****ing moron or a completely annoying piece of ****, you'll at the very least have a spot in a very quick GSB/RoS clear so we can feel you out. If you've been **** on by a goon in the past, I don't care. It was probably hilarious.
    Last edited by skylined; 09-18-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Soulwalker

Don't join this guild.
    Last edited by Goon Squad; 09-19-2011 at 04:50 PM.

Soulwalker

Skylined is a giant ****ing tool.

Rift Disciple

It's true.

you forgot the #1 christian guild blah blah power rangers spam
    i rather enjoy it
    your guilds antics amuse me

(secretly a goon)
    and those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those that could not hear the music

+ Reply to Thread