+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healing Cleric LF Raiding Guild

Default Healing Cleric LF Raiding Guild

I am a raiding vet with a decade of raiding under my belt in a few different MMOs. I am Currently in a guild who is struggling to recruit and keep people. We usually have 1 of the 3 days we raid with good attendance, and I would like to be able to find a home that can raid more often.
    I have done all the T1 raids in 20 and 10 man to a point I would say they are on major farm. We have killed Murdantrix for about a month now but have struggled with further content. Some what due to missing raids with noshows, but also due to lack of player skill when we do put a good night into it.

My current gear for healing is BIS pre HK with a few HK items as well. I can go DOL if needed, I just haven't done it in raids much due to not needing to in my guild. My DPS gear is not as good, but is not slacking too much. It is still a little under the needs for HK though, but a little tweeking could help that. I DPS as Druid when I do DPS in T1 raids.

I have logs you can look at at http://www.raidrifts.com/browse/guild/241/
    I am not an officer in the guild, but when I joined I started doing these logs since nobody else was. I find logs can help in progression in many ways, and love to have them to look through to figure out ways to improve myself and the raid as a whole.

I have raided hardcore and semihardcore for many years. Most of which was in WoW. I cleared most content when it was current, and was usually in a guild fighting for top spots on my sever and in the top 500 in the world.

I would like to find a guild pushing into HK and raids 3-5 days a week. I am off all evenings, so I would be able to raid any night.
    If ya have any questions please post here or come find me on the Byriel server.
    Thank you for reading my post.
    Last edited by Fraeblood; 10-02-2011 at 07:02 AM.
    NO, I'm a F**kn Squirrel!

Shadowlander

Threshold is an adult guild, with most members ranging between the ages of 20 and 40. We understand real-life commitments, and support guild activities for our committed raiders as well as those who must follow a more casual schedule.

We are looking for more raiders to join in progression, and we are in need of healing clerics. It sounds like we'd both benefit. Hope to hear back from you.

Progression
    HK - 1/10 |pushing zilas/matron weekly|

RoS- 4/4 Conq
    GsB/ 5/5
    GP- 4/4
    DH 4/4

Times and days remain the same, but content is flexible. This is what we try and maintain weekly.

Raids
    Wednesday| 5pm-8pm pst. Progression (or ros/gsb)
    Thursday | 10man off night

Friday| no raid
    Saturday| no raid

Sunday| 5pm-8pm pst. Progression
    Monday| 5pm-8pm pst. Progression
    Tuesday| 5pm-8pm pst. Progression

We need Raiders who are knowledgeable about their class and able to fufill multiple rolls. If you need more questions contact myself, Drazden, Daveo, Whisterin in game for more details, or visit our website and apply.

http://thresholdrift.guildlaunch.com

Exphixius, Guild Leader of <Threshold>
    5/5 GSB | 4/4 ROS | 4/4 GP | 4/4 DH
    5/11HK
    Deepstrike

Still looking
    And if you come to my sever and leave a mail, please remember to add your server name and guild name, thank you.

Soulwalker

Hello, I would like to invite you to the guild "Phoenix". We are a level 16 guardian guild on the server Phoenix. We have not been raiding long but are currently at the same place in progression that your guild is. We do have excellent attendance and get 4 nights per week in. We actually just starting raiding 3 weeks ago as a guild and went from first attempts to full clears in all Raid T1 content. We are pushing HK now pretty seriously and have a large group of very capable players. We killed murdantix in only 3 tries the first time (first attempt was 6%). We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, And Sunday at 6 pm West Coast time on the shard threesprings. If you decide you are interested send me a tell. We could use an extra healer at the moment and you would get in on the raids easily.

Telaran

Clandestine is seeking more members. We are looking for fun, active, pleasant adults who like to do things together as a team and contribute towards group goals. We are not PvP-oriented, although some of our members enjoy it occasionally. We are non-RP, although some of our members write up RP posts on our forums. www.clandestineguild.com is our site. We're level 8, close to 9... these early levels are going fast! Several of us have played other games together, so there are some core groups that know each other well and are meshing well together.

We are an adult guild and as such do not tolerate hate speech, however, appropriately placed swears don't really matter to us.

We are based on the east coast, and therefore our future raid schedule will be east coast friendly, in the ballpark of 7-10pm, EST on Wednesdays, and an as-yet-undecided Sunday afternoons, in the range of 1-5 or something. No Friday or Saturday nights. We need a solid crew of leveling and gearing folks to reach that point. We also anticipate a second 10 man crew so we can merge to do the 20 man content, eventually. We have a few who canít make Sundays, so weíre still tweaking schedules and a second core group for a second raid that could eventually mesh easily with the first one for 20 man content would be fabulous.

We use Mumble. Itís cleaner than Ventrilo and is more controllable and customizable. It's not required unless you want to raid, although it's a great way to get to know your guild mates!

We welcome couples and friend groups! Itís always nice to have people you know in a new place.

We really want nice people who can play at a good level. We have no use for drama queens, public channel trolls, loot-crazed nincompoops or legal adults who act like bratty children. Legal minors, no matter how mature you are, have never worked out, very sadly, 'cause we've met a few we genuinely liked. I dare say that the 21-23 age range is probably the low end of what we're looking for... folks who have gotten a chance at some education, work and life experience and who play games to unwind and relax after work. The average age of our guildies is around the low- to mid-30s, to give you an idea.

If you are interested in raiding with us, you need to be capable of and committed to raid-level playing, which means learning quickly, not having awareness issues, and knowing your own class. Since this is a new game and since it is so complex, we're all still learning here and that means more than ever we're depending on players to be very honest with themselves and push themselves to be effective players. We have cut players in other games from raids due to a lack of ability to play at that level.

You also need to fully commit to the raid. We understand emergencies, but too many emergencies mean you're not coming with us because we can't depend on you being where you say you'll be. The ideal raid has a group of people who can be rotated in as those emergencies and family events come up, we all have busy schedules and will need the occasional raid off, so flexible people who are ready to go will ALWAYS find a spot in our group. I personally am often happy to sit for someone who's been unlucky in the rotation, and I know others are too.

Kinetic of faeblight is currently seeking a few members to bolster our roster we are leading the HK progression for guardians on our server and hope to add a few quality members to further our push into HK. Our core is made up of quality players and with a few additional players we will push through Hammerknell.

raid times are wed/thurs/sun/mon 6-9:30 server time

You will not find a progression guild as relaxed and friendly as you will find in kinetic

We moved to Deepstrike, high pop, pvp server. Updated post at the bottom.
    Last edited by Ogdru; 10-04-2011 at 06:47 PM.
    RIP <VIRUS> - May 2011 to April 2013 - Original Founder and Guild Leader. You're welcome for being carried for so long lol ;)

Getting some interest, but looking for more...

Shadowlander

Legion Unleashed

We currently raid 7-10 east wed, sat, sun.

DH GP GSB ROS all on farm.

HK - 1/11

If you would like more info please send me a pm

Thank you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    < Virus >
    GUILD INFORMATION
    Application: http://Virus-RIFT.enjin.com/recruitment
    Raid Schedule: Wed, Thur, Sun @ 7-11pm EST
    Server: Deepstrike (PvP) (High Pop)
    Faction: Guardian
    Progression: 5/5 GSB, 4/4 ROS, 4/4 GP, 4/4 DH, 0/11 HK
    TIER ONE RAID PROGRESSION
    DH - Hydriss - downed 8/24/2011
    GP - Uruluuk - downed 8/30/2011
    GSB - Lord Greenscale - downed 9/4/2011
    ROS - Alsbeth the Discordant - downed 9/22/2011
    HAMMERKNELL RAID PROGRESSION
    HK - Murdantix - downed TBD
    REQUIREMENTS
    Ideal applicants will possess the following:
    - Gear Level: T2+ (minimum), combination of T2/T3/HK (preferred)
    - PVE mindset: You play this game to kill bosses and progress through new content.
    - Mentality: A strong desire to succeed, positive, thick skinned, friendly.
    - Maturity: 18+ and mature.
    - Basics: Key bindings, macros, and mouse turning (not a clicker).
    - Ventrilo: Ability to install/use latest version of Ventrilo w/mic. (http://www.ventrilo.com)
    - Prepared: Before raid time, On-Time, Know the fights, Soul Fully Healed, proper consumables.
    - Respectful of your Guild and our community at all times, making every effort to maintain a positive reputation.
    - Exceptional player, knowledgeable about your class and theorycrafting, willing to consider advice, proper Raid specs, rotations, etc, and always looking to improve.
    - Ability to follow directions, learn quickly, possess quick reaction time, good situational/spatial awareness and mobility.
    - Ability to watch a 5+ minute boss fight video and read the written strategy.
    - Ability to pay attention to encounter mechanics and stay focused the whole fight while continuing to perform at a top level of play.
    - Stable computer and Internet connection, with spell detail at medium and still perform well.
    - Recruits will spend 2+ weeks as a recruit and will be Loot Locked until their evaluation period is complete.
    - Transfers are welcome.
    WHO WE ARE
    < Virus > is an established end-game progressive Raiding Guild, on the Deepstrike (PvP, High Pop) server, in the US EST timezone (east coast). We are a close-knit guild of adult gamers and veteran MMO players from a plethora of some of the most popular MMOs over the past 10 years. We strive to maintain a positive raiding and guild environment for all to enjoy and participate in.
    We are primarily a PvE guild, and do not recruit for PvP or any other purposes. If you enjoy PVP, consider that an added bonus as many of us do as well. PvP however is not a requirement to join the guild.

We expect all of our members to do whatever it takes to maximize their performance in raids (playing "flavor of the month" specs, using full consumables on a frequent basis, etc.).
    Most of us have been playing MMOs for years, and do not have the time or desire to baby sit an entire guild. We expect you to know what you're doing and not need constant guidance. We do not want ******bags, emo drama queens, hypersensitive people, or loot ******.

We try to make the most efficient use of our raid time as possible and use a focused and efficient approach to raiding. You are expected to be on-time, fully soul-healed, and stocked up on consumables for every raid.
    We try to raid with a slightly casual schedule, but this does not mean we will tolerate the common casual mentality of caring less, not trying as hard, or inconsistent activity.

We are the kind of guild that will bench or remove players for poor performance, and replace weaker players if more talented players apply/join. You are expected to continually prove your worth to maintain your raid spot. In this sense, Recruitment is always open.
    GOALS
    To clear all Raid content, to be competitive, to have fun, and to experience everything the game has to offer to the best of our ability. We accomplish this efficiently by maintaining a tight roster.
    Each member of < Virus > serves as a substantial asset to our progression and our overall success. High attendance and a high level of performance is expected from every member. We are not for the soft spoken or easily offended. New applicants should be confident and proficient in ALL aspects of their class and be willing to do proper research as necessary.
    RECRUITMENT
    Virus currently only raids 3 nights a week. Wed/Thur/Sun from 7-11pm EST.
    If you can not raid these 3 nights, please stop here.

We are primarily and selectively recruiting exceptional raiders who are "raid-ready" for GSB/ROS and Hammerknell. We are not only looking for Raiders, but people who enjoy socializing on Ventrilo and playing on off nights as well. We are not looking for people who only log on for raids then disappear until the next raid night, and who do not talk on Ventrilo or participate in Guild chat.

If this sounds like the kind of guild you are interested in, then hopefully by now you also have an idea of what we expect from potential members.

For information on the application process please visit our site http://Virus-RIFT.enjin.com/recruitment
    RIP <VIRUS> - May 2011 to April 2013 - Original Founder and Guild Leader. You're welcome for being carried for so long lol ;)

+ Reply to Thread