+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coming Back from a small Break

Default Coming Back from a small Break

So I started playing around Beta2 and played for about a month after release, unfortunately I had to stop due to finances and what not. I wanna come back but my original server is not a test shard and I'm unsure of where I want to go.
    so I was wondering if I could get some info on the different shards, the community and so on.
    Right now I'm not really looking for a hard core raiding guild but eventually I wouldn't mind raiding too much, I'm more casual at this moment.

I know that byriel is a pretty active server and is PVE. There are plenty of active guild that are recruiting including my own <United by Legend>. Finding groups is a little easier with the looking for group tool being cross servers and I always see people forming up for the daily raid rifts.

I would pick us =) I'm bias tho!

"Destiny is not a matter of chance; but a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, It is a thing to be acheived."

-- William Jennings Bryan

Wolfsbane is a very active server it is the reason why me and several others came over here from another server months ago. If you are looking at starting up again <Dusk> is accepting new players we do however ask that you are over 18 years of age.

Look us up here:

<Dusk> recruitment thread

Good luck in your search and welcome back!

thanks guys, I remember the LFD tool was terrible last I played, you would stay in Queue for over an hour and never get anywhere, WFs were close to the same too, but it was more like 40 minutes. I love world PvP so any server where that is popular would be great as well.

Cyriaa... Deepwood is pretty active. Our guild is also active but casual as far as raiding goes. If you're looking for something where you can raid once or twice (or even 3x!!) a week, come check us out. We're in GSB and RoS but only raid 2 to 3 hours a night so progress has been slower than most. We've been around since launch and a few members have been in the same boat as you, we actually have a couple people on break now. Some are looking forward to various new games as well.

Anyway, if you're interested stop by. We're only looking for a couple casual players that want to raid to refill our 20 mans.

GL!

.... Recruiting officer for The Watch

+ Reply to Thread