+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello, I am looking for a raiding guild for my mage

Soulwalker

Thumbs up Hello, I am looking for a raiding guild for my mage

Hi, looking for a raiding guild. also interested in doing more T2 dungeons hopefully with guildies and not the lfg. my mage has 4 diff roles atm.
    soul 1 is necro/lock build
    soul2 is pyro/elemenatlist
    soul3 is archon/chloro with 34 archon 32 chloro
    soul 4 is full 51 chloro
    currently in mostly T2 gear with all 4 of the new crafted items
    am also 300 in alchy/runecrafting
    also have 3 other toon that i may bring to guild as well 2 of which are lvl 50 and my warr is lvl 46
    i am locate in the eastern U.S. and looking for a guild that does most of its raiding after 7pm est.

hoping to hear from someone soon thanks

Hello! I'm a co leader of United by Legend on Byriel server.. We raid at 4:30pst on Wed, Thursday and Sunday at noon pst. We are currently recruiting all classes and you are more than welcome to come join our PVE casual guild. We're a friendly bunch of folks! Get in touch with me (Ashlyn, Ashlin, Brownie, Panda) or Dutchoven, Little and Zip!

Hope to hear from you soon!

"Destiny is not a matter of chance; but a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, It is a thing to be acheived."

-- William Jennings Bryan

Heya Abby,

<Dusk> is a NA guild on Wolfsbane. We typically play throughout the day with most stuff picking up around 8 or 9 pm. Right now we are working our way into doing the ten man raids but still do a lot of T1/T2 (have to get those plaques). We are a lvl 12 guild and we believe in a guild first attitude so we do our best to help guildies out in anyway possible.

If you are interested in learning more here is our recruitment thread:

<Dusk> Recruitment

If you need to speak to us in game create a toon on Wolfsbane and contact Talhk, Darthlea, Hibiscus or Menciuss.

Have a great one and looking forward to hearing from you!

Greetings,

<Virus> is a Serious-Casual, NA East, PVE Raiding Guild on the Briarcliff (PVP) Shard.

- We are selectively recruiting exceptional Raiders who are mature, friendly, active, and skilled, who enjoy socializing on Ventrilo and making new friends.
    - If you enjoy PVP, lots of us do too.
    - We raid 3 nights a week using a focused and efficient approach to raiding and clearing content.
    - We are a close-knit guild of adult gamers and veteran MMO players.
    - We maintain a positive raiding and guild environment so all of us can enjoy everything RIFT has to offer.

Serious Raids/PVP/Play, Casual schedule.

Current Progression
    5/5 Greenscale's Blight (GSB)
    4/4 River of Souls (ROS)
    4/4 Gilded Prophecy (GP)
    4/4 Drowned Halls (DH)
    0/11 Hammerknell (HK)

Raid Schedule
    Sunday/Wednesday/Thursday @ 7-11:00pm EST

Requirements -- Ideal applicants will possess the following:
    - Gear Level: T2+ (minimum), T2/T3+ (preferred)
    - PVE mindset: You play this game to kill bosses and progress through new content.
    - Availability: Able to raid Sun/Wed/Thurs @ 7pm - 11pm EST.
    - A strong desire to succeed.
    - Mature and 18+ years of age.
    - Key bindings, macros, and mouse turning (not a clicker).
    - Perm Raid Slots are dependent on performance in Raids.
    - Install/use the latest version of Ventrilo with a working mic. (http://www.ventrilo.com)
    - Fully prepared before Raid time - 100% Soul Healed with proper consumables.
    - Respectful of your Guild and our community at all times, making every effort to maintain a positive reputation.
    - Exceptional player, knowledgeable about your class and theory crafting, willing to consider advice, proper Raid specs, rotations, etc, and always looking to improve.
    - Ability to follow directions, learn quickly, possess quick reaction time, good situational/spatial awareness and mobility.
    - Ability to watch a 5 minute boss fight video and read the written strategy.
    - Ability to stay focused for the duration of the raid.
    - Ability to pay attention to encounter mechanics while continuing to perform at a top level of play.
    - Ability to attend a Raid with 20 other players with spell detail at medium and still perform well.
    - Stable computer and Internet connection.
    - Recruits will spend 1+ weeks as a recruit depending on activity and skill.
    - Shard Transfers are Welcome!

Application: http://Virus-RIFT.enjin.com/recruitment

We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
    Thank you for your interest in VIRUS!
    RIP <VIRUS> - May 2011 to April 2013 - Original Founder and Guild Leader. You're welcome for being carried for so long lol ;)

Shadowlander

You sound like a perfect fit for our new guild on Greybriar. We are in definite need of a few good mages! We are currently doing 10 mans 3 nights a week (mon, weds, thur) from 8:30 EST until 11:15 EST. We are hoping to recruit a few more good members so that we can venture into GSB and other 20 man raids.

Please check out my recruitment post for more information:

http://forums.riftgame.com/shard-for...dh-2-4-gp.html

Unlimited Resources has opened our doors for recruitment. When it comes to raiding we are more of a semi-hardcore mentality, we are looking for like minded individuals to enjoy Rift with. You can find our website in my signature. If you have any questions feel free to contact myself, Taroh or Auroa in game or reply to this thread or send me a pm and I will get back to you.

We are recruiting active players of all levels and all classes at this time. We are also recruiting active and dedicated raiders. We are currently running 10 and 20 man content. Our raid days are Mondays,Tuesdays, and Fridays subject to change if the need arises. Invites go out at 8:15pm est and the raid begins at 8:30pm est until 11:30pm est. Current progression is 3/4 DH, 3/5 GSB and all 3 Foci dead in RoS we are also 2/4 GP content.

Happy Hunting

Respectfully
    Artega
    Respectfully
    Artega
    UnlimitedChaos.guildlaunch.com

+ Reply to Thread