+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DPS Cleric/Warrior LF PVP Guild

Soulwalker

Default DPS Cleric/Warrior LF PVP Guild

My husband and I are looking for a PVP guild for our toons. He has a Cleric and I have a DPS Warrior. We are level 47 at the moment but grinding to level 50 tonight. We have leveled from the 30s doing PVP and have already bought all of our R1 pvp pieces including weapons. We intended on focusing only on PVP so we are looking for a guild that isnt elitist and only wanting R6 players. We all have to start somewhere! Please reply if you are interested in us.

Thanks,
    Sodapop (D) 47 Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by MorgaseCleric View Post
    My husband and I are looking for a PVP guild for our toons. He has a Cleric and I have a DPS Warrior. We are level 47 at the moment but grinding to level 50 tonight. We have leveled from the 30s doing PVP and have already bought all of our R1 pvp pieces including weapons. We intended on focusing only on PVP so we are looking for a guild that isnt elitist and only wanting R6 players. We all have to start somewhere! Please reply if you are interested in us.

Thanks,
    Sodapop (D) 47 Warrior
    Check out our guild. You may find it to be a great fit

Soulwalker

Do I need to apply on your website if I am not planning on raiding?

You could always look us up in the game. We have about 12 people and lvl 3 pvp guild.. We are not looking for the best or the worst just average pvper's who want to pvp more then pve.. If your looking for a huge pvp guild <Owned> is not for you. we plan on getting maby 30-50 players with an average of 5-15 players on in the evenings. Small and skilled vs Big and crap. We plan on moving around contested zones as 1 group killing anything that is guardian related.

So if you are interested look for Uhdaize or Razorburn in game or /who Owned anyone has ability to invite.

+ Reply to Thread