+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric, Warrior, Rogue LF Guild

Soulwalker

Default Cleric, Warrior, Rogue LF Guild

Hey all, long time player, first time poster on the forums.

I'll start off first by saying that I've been playing on Belmont (PVE) this whole time, so I've barely did any PVPing, but I'd like to start. I'm only rank 2 with my main (Cleric), I'd like to work on getting it to rank 8 eventually.

Now my characters:

Character: Olivia (Rank 2)
    Main Spec: (Healer) Warden (28)/Sentinel (33)/Purifier (5)
    Stats: 538 Wis, 368 Int, 1207 SP, 645 Spell Crit, 62 Focus (as healer for some reason) - All unbuffed.
    Off-Spec: (Tank) Justicar (51)/ Shaman (10)/ Purifier (5)
    Off-Spec Stats: 1115 Endur, 11,870 HP (Justicar buffed), 12012 AR, 347 Wis, 248 Int, 423 Dodge, 616 Parry, 552 Block (26.8%), 623 AP, 327 Phys Crit, 214 Hit/Focus, 200 Toughness
    Off-Spec #2: (Melee DPS-Healer Hybrid) Justicar (31) [For Battle Rez]/ Shaman (25)/ Inquisitor (10)
    Off-Spec #2 Stats: 496 Wis, 348 Int, 1095 AP/1073 SP, 588 Phys Crit/566 Spell Crit, 263 Hit/Focus

Alt(s): Tyrrael (T2-ready Rogue, Rank 1), Umbriaen (T2-ready Warrior, Rank 1)
    Tyrrael's Specs: Saboteur/Blade Dancer/Assassin or 51 Bard
    Umbriaen's Specs: Beastmaster/Champion/Rift Blade (Hit buffing until gear comes along) or 51 Void/Paladin,/Reaver, have enough toughness and hit to do GP and DH, but HP and AR are low right now.
    Raid Info: Downed everything in GSB, ROS, DH, GP and 1/10 HK on Olivia. Haven't done any raids on alts.

Preferred Raid Times:

Anywhere between 4PM - 9PM Server time (7PM - 11PM EST)
    I can do 3 - 4 times a week.

Any other things I haven't answered, just ask questions.

Soulwalker

Please check your PMs.

Greetings,

<Virus> is a Serious-Casual, NA East, PVE Raiding Guild on the Briarcliff (PVP) Shard.

- We are selectively recruiting exceptional Raiders who are mature, friendly, active, and skilled, who enjoy socializing on Ventrilo and making new friends.
    - If you enjoy PVP, lots of us do too.
    - We raid 3 nights a week using a focused and efficient approach to raiding and clearing content.
    - We are a close-knit guild of adult gamers and veteran MMO players.
    - We maintain a positive raiding and guild environment so all of us can enjoy everything RIFT has to offer.

Serious Raids/PVP/Play, Casual schedule.

Current Progression
    5/5 Greenscale's Blight (GSB)
    4/4 River of Souls (ROS)
    4/4 Gilded Prophecy (GP)
    4/4 Drowned Halls (DH)
    0/11 Hammerknell (HK)

Raid Schedule
    Sunday/Wednesday/Thursday @ 7-11:00pm EST

Requirements -- Ideal applicants will possess the following:
    - Gear Level: T2+ (minimum), T2/T3+ (preferred)
    - PVE mindset: You play this game to kill bosses and progress through new content.
    - Availability: Able to raid Sun/Wed/Thurs @ 7pm - 11pm EST.
    - A strong desire to succeed.
    - Mature and 18+ years of age.
    - Key bindings, macros, and mouse turning (not a clicker).
    - Perm Raid Slots are dependent on performance in Raids.
    - Install/use the latest version of Ventrilo with a working mic. (http://www.ventrilo.com)
    - Fully prepared before Raid time - 100% Soul Healed with proper consumables.
    - Respectful of your Guild and our community at all times, making every effort to maintain a positive reputation.
    - Exceptional player, knowledgeable about your class and theory crafting, willing to consider advice, proper Raid specs, rotations, etc, and always looking to improve.
    - Ability to follow directions, learn quickly, possess quick reaction time, good situational/spatial awareness and mobility.
    - Ability to watch a 5 minute boss fight video and read the written strategy.
    - Ability to stay focused for the duration of the raid.
    - Ability to pay attention to encounter mechanics while continuing to perform at a top level of play.
    - Ability to attend a Raid with 20 other players with spell detail at medium and still perform well.
    - Stable computer and Internet connection.
    - Recruits will spend 1+ weeks as a recruit depending on activity and skill.
    - Shard Transfers are Welcome!

Application: http://Virus-RIFT.enjin.com/recruitment

We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
    Thank you for your interest in VIRUS!
    RIP <VIRUS> - May 2011 to April 2013 - Original Founder and Guild Leader. You're welcome for being carried for so long lol ;)

Shadowlander

Please check out our recruiting thread, we may be a good fit for you!

http://forums.riftgame.com/shard-for...dh-2-4-gp.html

We have moved to Deepstrike, high pop PVP server.
    RIP <VIRUS> - May 2011 to April 2013 - Original Founder and Guild Leader. You're welcome for being carried for so long lol ;)

+ Reply to Thread