+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Traveling merchant looking for requests

Rift Chaser

Default Traveling merchant looking for requests

Hello everyone,

I am the traveling shard hopping merchant, is yer shard expensive on finished products are the crafters gauging the population left and right, yet you do not wish to leave yer shard cause ya have friends or a good raiding guild present.

Well look me up on faeblight and send a mail to styxxey or leave a message in this forum for me to find be sure to add yer shard name that is being subjected to the greed and corruption of the crafters and tell me which particular items you or yer guildies require if i have any means of aquiring those items (i have all craft profressions) ill hop to your shard and mail your main to let ya know of my arrival and reserve the items ya listed ill put all the other items on the AH for your shard pop to buy however as soon as the 7 days are up ill be moving to the next shard. till all my selleables are gone then ill go back to faeblight to restock.

plz dont let me go to a shard that has all they need this is a service for low pop / medium pop or kartel shards only to help out a lil and meanwhile ill get some coin and fun out of it too!

Greetz styxxey the traveling merchant!

PS: if i dont get any requests ill travel on my own as soon as my stock is maxed (aka bank all filled up) and pick my favorite shards (leathys / deepstrike / alsbeth / wolfsbane ). Oh and the toon is always guild tagger traveling merchant so ya can recognise me the name of the traveler will vary tho since well sometimes names are taken atm its anaksha.
    Last edited by Styxxey; 09-17-2011 at 04:18 AM.

You selling the stuff you stole from Conquests Gbank?

Can't say I blame you, you did deserve maybe a half of it.
    Last edited by Cromagis; 09-17-2011 at 11:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Rift Chaser

i didnt steal anything..... i took what was mine i had the option to clean out the entire GB yet i did not.....so keep yer accusations to yerself plz im an honest person and honest bussinessman you coming here smoutching my name like that is low very low!

Anyways havent gotten any replies yet so my next destination will be deepstrike so i can enjoy some OWPVP

+ Reply to Thread