+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <VonKilla> Recruitment

Default <VonKilla> Recruitment

<VonKilla>
    GM: Killlroy
    Server: Briarcliff

<VonKilla> is a tight-knit community of friends who have been gaming together for 10+ years from Ultima Online to Lineage 2 and now to Rift. We are a mature group of adults gamers and enjoy a casual yet productive outlook to the game.

We are currently seeking active level 50s to clear 10 mans and push our way into and through 20 mans. We have one active group and a second in need of an extra or two. Once we feel that 10 mans are being ran sufficiently and gear is on par with our goals, we will start focusing progression on 20 man content.

As an applicant to the guild, activity is crucial, as is an understanding of your class and role. We'd like to have individuals who are at least mostly T2 geared or actively in T2s with a strong desire of maximizing your character's ability. Gear is not a huge issue, we will catch you up if you're willing to put the time in. We welcome all classes and roles into the guild, though the more roles you are willing to play, the more likely you will get a raid spot. We currently use "Rapid Raid," a quick way to plan and sign up for raids that you plan on attending.

We also are in the midsts of transitioning into a DKP system as a way of judging who has been most profitable to the guild and dishing out rewards relative to the point system. Though currently in our ten man runs we use a simple main spec roll mechanic.

<VonKilla> is also a very social group of players who regularly sit and chat in vent as well as doing PvP and other activities together. There is always SOMETHING going on and someone needed more for this or that.

( UPDATE: ) Website - http://vonkilla.guildlaunch.com/

Recruitment Openings (note that this list is tentative and subject to change. All respectable players will be considered):
    Class: Tank: Heal: DPS:Support:
    WARRIORLowXMediumX
    CLERICLowHighHighMedium
    ROGUELowXLowLow
    MAGEXHighHighHigh

If you have any questions, concerns, or have an interest in joining the guild, feel free to message any of the following names:

Ardent, Killlroy, Lethlplayr, Trstoney or ask a guild member if any additional officers are available.

Thank you!

- Ardent
    Last edited by Stippling; 10-08-2011 at 06:01 PM.

Bump. Still looking to bolster our numbers. Message me here/private messages/in game with class and preferred role. Like I said before gear is not an issue. Activity + competence. If you're looking to hop into a guild and get right to raiding, this would be your chance.

Soulwalker

I'm intrested if your in to taking a newb I just started playing this game and played UO Pacific for years. I'll keep an eye out for your post. Thanks.

Hey there,

What level are you? Our guild mostly has level 50 players but we'd be more than happy to invite you even if you're not 50 yet. A lot of our guys played UO in the past so you'd have something to chat about =).

10/04/2011 - Updated with recruitment needs, website, and additional info.

10/10/2011 - Updated with more current recruitment needs. DPS Mages, we need you! Please contact Ardent if you are a Mage or Cleric and looking to jump into a raiding guild that doesn't require Hammerknell-level gear.

Soulwalker

what nites and times do you guys raid

Quote Originally Posted by Riikon View Post
    what nites and times do you guys raid
    Shoot me (Ardent) a message in game and I can go over all the details with you. Thanks!
    Last edited by Stippling; 10-20-2011 at 02:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread