+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LF East Coast guild that is done raiding by 10pm EST

Soulwalker

Default LF East Coast guild that is done raiding by 10pm EST

Well guys, it's just like the subject says. I'm looking for an East Coast guild that does their raiding a little earlier in the evening. I'm in the Army, about to move to Florida, and need to be awake in the mornings by 0530 at the latest. I have a thorough knowledge of all boss fights up to Murdantix. Please help me find a new home. This staying up till midnight stuff's gotta stop.

Telaran

I would love too also but have never found anything. Been raiding till 1 am est and its killing me but 3 bosses down in HK so far.

Shadowlander

Legion unleashed is a East coast Raiding guild from 7 east till 10 east. I am not sure of our current recruiting status. We are on crucia. if you are interestest please send me an message and I will get you together with our recruiters.

Default United by Legend

Hi my guild united by legend is on byriel and our raiding is till about 10:30 est. We start at 7:30. We have not gone into HK yet but would love for you to join us. =)

Message me if you want to know more

"Destiny is not a matter of chance; but a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, It is a thing to be acheived."

-- William Jennings Bryan

Telaran

Clandestine is seeking more members. We are looking for fun, active, pleasant adults who like to do things together as a team and contribute towards group goals. We are not PvP-oriented, although some of our members enjoy it occasionally. We are non-RP, although some of our members write up RP posts on our forums. www.clandestineguild.com is our site. We're level 7... these early levels are going fast! Several of us have played other games together, so there are some core groups that know each other well and are meshing well together.

We are an adult guild and as such do not tolerate hate speech, however, appropriately placed swears don't really matter to us.

We are based on the east coast, and therefore our future, as yet undetermined raid schedule will be east coast friendly, in the ballpark of 7-10pm, EST on Wednesdays, and an as-yet-undecided Sunday afternoons, in the range of 1-5 or something. No Friday or Saturday nights.We need a solid crew of leveling and gearing folks to reach that point. We also anticipate a second 10 man crew so we can merge to do the 20 man content, eventually. We have a few who canít make Sundays, so weíre still tweaking schedules.

We use Mumble. Itís cleaner than Ventrilo and is more controllable and customizable. It's not required unless you want to raid, although it's a great way to get to know your guild mates!

We welcome couples and friend groups! Itís always nice to have people you know in a new place.

We really want nice people who can play at a good level. We have no use for drama queens, public channel trolls, loot-crazed nincompoops or legal adults who act like bratty children. Legal minors, no matter how mature you are, have never worked out, very sadly, 'cause we've met a few we genuinely liked. I dare say that the 21-23 age range is probably the low end of what we're looking for... folks who have gotten a chance at some education, work and life experience and who play games to unwind and relax after work. The average age of our guildies is around the low- to mid-30s, to give you an idea.

If you are interested in raiding with us, you need to be capable of and committed to raid-level playing, which means learning quickly, not having awareness issues, and knowing your own class. Since this is a new game and since it is so complex, we're all still learning here and that means more than ever we're depending on players to be very honest with themselves and push themselves to be effective players. We have cut players in other games from raids due to a lack of ability to play at that level.

You also need to fully commit to the raid. We understand emergencies, but too many emergencies mean you're not coming with us because we can't depend on you being where you say you'll be. The ideal raid has a group of people who can be rotated in as those emergencies and family events come up, we all have busy schedules and will need the occasional raid off, so flexible people who are ready to go will ALWAYS find a spot in our group. I personally am often happy to sit for someone who's been unlucky in the rotation, and I know others are too.

+ Reply to Thread