+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LF East Coast guild that is done raiding by 10pm EST

Soulwalker

Default LF East Coast guild that is done raiding by 10pm EST

Well guys, it's just like the subject says. I'm looking for an East Coast guild that does their raiding a little earlier in the evening. I'm in the Army, about to move to Florida, and need to be awake in the mornings by 0530 at the latest. I have a thorough knowledge of all boss fights up to Murdantix. Please help me find a new home. This staying up till midnight stuff's gotta stop.

Default Yea

What he said. Ive seen about 3. But they all are starting on RoS or lacking people.
    Doba Level 50 Cleric
    Tekk Level 50 Rogue

Hey there guys! Could you possibly stretch your time to 10:30 pm EST if it's only two days a week? If that's okay, then consider <Moriken> on Sunrest!

Our recruitment post is here if you want to read more about it.

I'll be honest since Doba is concerned with progress. Our main tanks just quit the game and we are currently in the process of gearing/training new ones. This means we've had to postpone our Hammerknell progress and continue farming some of the lower level content. However, we have high hopes of quickly getting past the farm content and moving on to Hammerknell. The more Hammerknell ready raiders we get, the faster we can do this!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Doba View Post
    What he said. Ive seen about 3. But they all are starting on RoS or lacking people.
    Rebirth on the Crucia server raids from 8:00 to 11:00 est Monday-Thursday. We are 1/11 in HK after starting there a little over a week ago. Our raids are full every night but we are looking to add 1 or 2 more core raiders to our roster.

If you are interested check out:

http://wewipeontrashpulls.com/

Or talk to Keane IG.

Regards,

Keane

You can check us out - we are 2/10 HK. We raid on EST - Tues, Thurs and Sun 730PM to 1130PM EST. Mandatory attendance is 2 nights a week. I know its a little later than you posted, but if you can stretch your raid time out some it may work for you. Here is our website:

www.primordialfury.org

Thanks!
    - I do not intend to tip-toe through life only to arrive safely at death...

Well here is the thing I work at 10 PM EST (7PM Sever Time) Even If I wanted too I cant make any of your guys raids.
    Doba Level 50 Cleric
    Tekk Level 50 Rogue

+ Reply to Thread