+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tank-Looking for Guild

Soulwalker

Default Tank-Looking for Guild

Hello Rift community
    I am looking for a PVE Defiant faction guild that needs a Tank for dungeon runs, rift chasing, questing or such that is fun to do in a guild atmosphere. A guild that has enough active members (active; members that log on more than once a week) to be able to field regular groups most any night.
    I am a level 50 Bahmi Warrior with tanking builds, T2 gear and have experience in all dungeons. I am a Tank not a DPSer. I do not raid or PVP, as I have no interest in either.
    I can/do play most every night from 6:30 ish CST until around 9-10, and also weekends during the day. I am willing to switch shards.
    So if your guild has a need for me and meet my simple expectations please reply here or PM me and I will answer quickly.
    Thank you

Soulwalker

No replies or messages, I'm a bit disappointed (not the first time and won't be the last)
    Could it be that I'm not a raid tank or interested in PvP? or is there no real interest in general. I see lots of guild recruitments and and raiders LF, so there are folks out here

I'm just looking for some fun in Rift with a guild that can actually use me, but if I can't find that then I'll figure something out or just move along

Shadowlander

Default Try out Faeblight!

I spotted your message while searching the bulletin boards for new fighters to join us in taking the fight to Regulos and the invading planar menaces, I wanted to let you know about the fantastic community we have on Telara's Faeblight community.

If you're looking for a friendly casual atmosphere where people take great delight in all things Rift outside of raiding, come hop on over to our community and start chatting folks up.

Every Tuesday the Gaiscioch family hosts a player-organised event open to all levels for both Guardians and Defiant to join together in the fight against Regulos, and every day many more small events and groups are formed with the sole intent of having fun and sharing in all the fantastic experiences Telara has to offer.

Sincerely,
    Noahbash the Ironclad
    (of Faeblight's <Pandorum>)

Telaran

Please check your PM

+ Reply to Thread