+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ROGUE DPS Looking For Raiding Guild 4+HK only

Telaran

Default ROGUE DPS Looking For Raiding Guild 4+HK only

Name: Igneous
    Class: Rogue

Prefer to raid only 3 days a week after 5:30 pacific.. later than that is even better.
    Any shard is fine... Prefer no RP shards and prefer no PVP shards.. but if your guild is good i'll make an exception.

Role:
    DEEPS, DEEPS AND MOAR DEEPS. I have parsed 2260 on Pluto and over 2k on merdantix.. after the pvp equipment nerfs i parsed 1960.

primary spec Sabdancer, have tried hoko... hate it.
    have done some parsing on the test server and have a pretty good single target spec. i posted the spec up under Blink Blade... should be fun if it goes to live as is.

Stats: 897 AP / 861 DEX / 1096 CRIT, (self buffed sabdancer) weapons are Rank 8 sword and Fang of the Lifelord. Ranged ouble barrelled problem solver. Running Full rank 8 with mix of T3 for hit.

Primary Role: / 26 Bladedancer / 19BD 21 ASSN - Melee DPS
    Typical blade dancer

Experience:
    GSB clear
    ROS clear
    Merdantix and zilas

I used to raid IN wow, when it first came out... I was at one point one of the top dps on the server...cant remeber the name (sorry) this is back pre AQ...but we did AQ20, Molten core etc...

Quit when lich king came out.. never looked back. Saw rift and decided to get back into it.. had a great guild but too many mediocre players held us back and finally destroyed the guild. as sad as it was i was usually pulling anywhere from 2-500 more dps than the next person down on dps for merd plutonis or even aoe on zilas. We had one warr that could keep up when he wasnt tanking.

PVP:
    Eh i pvp when i feel like it.. burnt out from the run to rank 8.

I really do love to theorycraft and stay on top of the FTOM builds...good at strategy and quick to learn. I'm 36 yrs old and dont plan to quit raiding anytime soon.

If you do have a raiding spot i"m interested... I don't mind sitting out every once in a while but i don't want to join a guild to be a replacement in case one of the regulars show up.. as i've cleared all other content.. my only fun from this game comes from HK raiding.

Telaran

bump /10chr

Telaran

Bump 10chr

<Legacy> is looking for some rogue deeps. Not sure if our raid times fir your schedule, but check us out. Towards the end of the thread is the updated recruitment info. Thanks.

http://forums.riftgame.com/shard-for...y-raiding.html
    Retired from raiding

+ Reply to Thread