+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Group Looking For HK Guild!!!

Soulwalker

Default Group Looking For HK Guild!!!

I have a group of well rounded individuals looking for a HK progressed guild. All of us are currently 1/10 in HK and have downed all of T1 Raid content we all have full HK ready gear and know the way the first 3 fights work. I have 1 Cleric Healer, 1 Rogue DPS(High), 1 Warrior Tank. And the possibility of bringing 1-3 more people with us. Toss me a private message and I will be sure to get back to you!!

Shadowlander

Default East Coast Raiding Times

Rebirth on Crucia is looking to add 2 or 3 more core raiders. We raid 4 times a week (M-TH) for 3 hours (5 est to 8 est).

We just got into HK last week and killed Murdantix and close to downing Matron. Everyone in the guild played EQ or WoW and we do not tolerate drama. If you have questions let me know my IG name is Keane or Mozzanna.

http://wewipeontrashpulls.com/

Best Wishes,

Keane

PM sent - though I forgot our raid times - Sun/Tues/Wed/Thur 6-9 server (9-12 est).

Good luck on your search!

Soulwalker

Thanks for all the responses we appriciate them very much! We will most likely hop in vent and talk about the PSTs that I have recieved so far and take it from there I am doing my best to responde to them and it's never to late so keep on sending them in!!!

+ Reply to Thread