+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HK Ready Mage LG Raiding Guild

Soulwalker

Default HK Ready Mage LG Raiding Guild

As the title says, I play a mage and due to poor attendance and to many undergeared people, my pervious guild (Disbelief on Keenblade) has stopped raiding.

Iv'e tried looking in this forum for a few days for a guild that fits my tight schedule becasue of work and school. But it seems there's always some small aspect I can't do in the requirements where I won't be able to give 100%, like raid times since I'm EST or 5 days a week is to much for me. So instead of only looking at guilds that have a post in the 1st page or 2 of this forum, I'll post my availability, skill, raid experience, etc. and see if there's any guilds out there that can fit me.

Character: Zinthree
    Current Server: Keenblade

Gear: Full T1 raid except boots since the boots off Prince are better. Alsbeth staff and greenscale wand. Basically everything except for one ring is from GSB/RoS. 318 Focus, but if needed I'll get the 1.4 crafted ring for the 2 focus I'm missing. I average 1400 dps on warmaster/plutonus.

Raid Experience: Done GSB/RoS so many times it's ingrained into memory. In HK Iv'e killed Murdantix 5+ times. Numerous attempts on Zilas, but we lacked the dps. Sadly that's all in HK.

Raid Times: This is where it's hard for me to find a guild that fits, all times EST.
    Earliest I can start anything is 9pm since I get out of work at 8p.
    Latest... up for discussion. But something between 12a - 1a. Can't go later becasue I'm up at 6:30a for class.

Spec: I use SC/Ele for everything. I know there are better spec's for different bosses. I'm willing to learn a new spec when needed.

PvP: Rank 5. I'm casual at this since I play Chloro PvP and getting focused all the time is a pain.

Playtimes:
    Monday: Night
    Tues. - Thurs.: Afternoon - Night
    Friday: Night
    Weekend: Morning and Night

If you have any questions you can either post here or PM me. I'll be checking here often.

Sword of Telara

Quick PM. Also here's our link a few posts down.

http://forums.riftgame.com/shard-for...-monsters.html

Laid back casual guild that takes progress seriously, but understands members have RL obligations so we don't impose strict attendance and participation requirements. Welcome to have any solid players who want to see end game.

Shadowlander

Check your PM

Plane Touched

Hi Zinthree,

Our raiding schedule sounds like it would work for you (9:15pm - 12:30 am EST), and we are certainly in the market for a dps mage. I have posted our guild info below, if you are interested, feel free to contact us, and we will be happy to answer any additional questions you may have.

<Cynical> on Shatterbone (PVE) shard, is a fun and friendly semi-casual end-game raiding guild that is currently seeking active Raiders to progress with us through Hammerknell content in core raid positions. We are all about enjoying Rift and the people we play with!

Recruitment: we are currently looking for the following classes, however, we are always willing to consider exceptional applications of ALL classes. If think you are such a player, then by all means drop us a line!:

• 2 Rogue (DPS, Support a plus)
    • 1 Mage (DPS, support a plus)
    • 1 Cleric (ST heals, DPS off spec required)
    • 1 Warrior (TANK, DPS off spec required)

Preferably mostly T1 raid geared with the minimum hit/focus requirements of 300 (ideally 320).

Guild info:

Cynical formed in April 2011 by a group of like-minded players who wanted to progress through raid content, without being too hardcore and having to raid 7 days a week. We are a goal oriented progression minded guild, with a strong leadership team, and helpful members. We are currently level 14, with 2 guild bank slots filled with raid consumables and guild member donations available to all.

We cleared GSB AND ROS the first week of June, and do full weekly clears of both still. We got the shard first kill on Murdantix in Hammerknell, and are currently progressing through Zilas (30%) and Matron (18%) and seeking to continue our progress there.

PVP:

Shatterbone may well be a PVE server, but that doesn't mean we don't lilke our pvp. Our guild members enjoy a wide variety of PVP activities, including Warfront groups, PVP Rifts, and World PvP (yes it happens!). We have several members who recently hit rank 8, and with many more between ranks 3-7

Raiding:

Cynical currently raids HK three times a week, and GSB/ROS 1-2 days a week. All raid content other then HK is optional. All raid times are server/Pacific time:

• Monday 6:15 pm to 9:30 pm (HK)
    • Tuesday 6:15 pm to 9:30 pm (HK)
    • Friday 6:15 pm to 9:30 pm (GSB/ROS)
    • Saturday 6:00 pm to as long as we can go (HK progression night)
    • Sunday 6:15 pm to 9:30 pm (GSB/ROS)

DH/GP are done on off raid nights.

We ask that if you are applying that you are able to make at least 70% of our HK raids a month, or 8/12 HK raids a month, and that you are able to stay the full duration of the raids.

We use an EPGP loot system for HK/GSB/ROS with 3 tiers (Recruit, Raider, Elder Raider). This enables loot distribution to be fair, gives new recruits a chance at loot, and protects our long time raiders. A full description of our loot system is available here: Cynical's Raid and Loot Guidelines or by visiting http://cynicalrift.guildlaunch.com

We do not recruit players to fill a bench. As long as you sign up for raids, show up prepared, and maintain good attendance, we will put you to work.

Feel free to fill out an application on our site, or contact one of our officers via our forums.
    Officer Team: Sinner, Uphir, Minah, Hopsin, Ripcaster,

You can also make a lvl 1 character on Shatterbone, and ask anyone in guild to speak to an officer. We are usually on all the time.

We look forward to raiding with you!

Rift Disciple

Hey Zin,

checkout www.riftblackout.com

We're currently recruiting exceptional players for HK. (Currently 6/10)

Mon-Thurs 5:30PST-9:30PST.

RIFT Guide Writer

Hi Zin,

<Citadel> is currently recruiting mages for raiding spots. We are currently 7/11 in HK (should be 8/11 easy this week).

Our times: Mon-Thurs 5:30-9:30 pst (8:30 - 12:30am EST)

Check us out at citadel-rift.com

PM me if interested...

Tempest Wolves
    http://tempest-wolves.com/
    established 2001

Tempest Wolves is a PVP and PVE Raiding guild that strives for excellence on the battlefield.

We are currently recruiting Raiders and PvP players alike. Gamers that can adhere to the posted schedule, show up on time, and have fun.

Raiding Applicants:
    - Raiding applicants we ask that you be available during raid times and have at least 300 hit/focus.
    - We request that all raiders to be flexiable with builds and be willing to listen and execute.
    - Our primary focus for this recruiting round is Clerics, Mages, and Rogues but all are welcome to apply.
    - Vent is required

Raiding Schedule (using server time):
    Sunday 5-9
    Tuesday 5-9
    Thursday 5-9

Progression Status:
    GP - cleared
    DH - cleared
    GSB - cleared
    RoS - cleared
    HK - 1/10

Loot System - DKP - blind bidding - see website for details

PvP applicants:
    - PvP applicants please be at least Rank 6.
    - Must be flexiable with builds for premade organization.
    - Vent is required (with mic)

Join the Pack!

In game officier contacts:
    Eniva
    Indo
    Xerol
    Vashh
    Vau
    Tracker
    Arhenis (pvp)
    Spinach
    Nafaruis
    Warking
    Wyrmtail (was Warking) - 50/1000+ Rogue
    <Vendetta> - Defiant - Briarcliff
    [DH - Cleared | GP - Cleared | RotP - Cleared | PF - Cleared | GSB - Cleared | RoS - Cleared | HK - Cleared | ID - Cleared | PVP - 50]

Soulwalker

I have decided on the guild to join, thanks for anyone that has PM'd or posted.

+ Reply to Thread