+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Geared/Experienced Player LFG

Default Geared/Experienced Player LFG

Looking for a laid back guild to raid with that doesn't have a 3+ day schedule. I am currently 5/11 HK full T1 raid gear (1 relic) with some HK gear as well. I have 2 characters I can play my main is a rogue (1.9K+ dps without cipher on Plutonus, 1.5K+ in non-gimmick fights in HK) and my alt is a mage that is geared for all T1 raids (still learning the mage but can do over 1K dps in raids). I like to PvP (Rank 3 just started getting serious about it 2 weeks ago) from time to time and also am an achievement freak. Basically, I am sick of the hardcore grind and want a guild where I can still have some fun and do things with people. I am currently in a guild that is ranked in the top 30 (7/11 HK) in the world and can't commit to the 16+ hour 4 days a week raiding schedule and really don't want to. I am a decent player with 5+ years of WoW experience. I don't mind a guild that is casual that has good players that raids only a few days a week or maybe just on the weekend nights, I just want something to do during the week, it is getting boring to log on and have nothing to do but PvP. Heck I don't mind just running T1 raids on my mage to get him geared, again I just want something to do. Leave me a message in this thread or send me a PM and I will get back to you if interested. Thanks.
    Last edited by Wykidd; 09-14-2011 at 09:09 AM.
    Current Progression:
    5/5 GSB, 4/4 RoS, 4/4 GP, 4/4 DH, 5/11 HK PvP Rank 3/8

Plane Touched

Hi Wykidd,

Our raid times may be what you are looking for, and we are a very active guild outside of raiding. We would love to find you a new home. I have posted our guild info below, if you are interested, feel free to contact us, and best of luck.

<Cynical> on Shatterbone (PVE) shard, is a fun and friendly semi-casual end-game raiding guild that is currently seeking active Raiders to progress with us through Hammerknell content in core raid positions. We are all about enjoying Rift and the people we play with!

Recruitment: we are currently looking for the following classes, however, we are always willing to consider exceptional applications of ALL classes. If think you are such a player, then by all means drop us a line!:

• 2 Rogue (DPS, Support a plus)
    • 1 Mage (DPS, support a plus)
    • 1 Cleric (ST heals, DPS off spec required)
    • 1 Warrior (TANK, DPS off spec required)

Preferably mostly T1 raid geared with the minimum hit/focus requirements of 300 (ideally 320).

Guild info:

Cynical formed in April 2011 by a group of like-minded players who wanted to progress through raid content, without being too hardcore and having to raid 7 days a week. We are a goal oriented progression minded guild, with a strong leadership team, and helpful members. We are currently level 13, with 2 guild bank slots filled with raid consumables and guild member donations available to all.

We cleared GSB AND ROS the first week of June, and do full weekly clears of both still. We got the shard first kill on Murdantix in Hammerknell, and are currently progressing through Zilas and Matron and seeking to continue our progress there.

PVP:

Shatterbone may well be a PVE server, but that doesn't mean we don't lilke our pvp. Our guild members enjoy a wide variety of PVP activities, including Warfront groups, PVP Rifts, and World PvP (yes it happens!). We have several members who recently hit rank 8, and with many more between ranks 3-7

Raiding:

Cynical currently raids HK three times a week, and GSB/ROS 1-2 days a week. All raid content other then HK is optional. All raid times are server/Pacific time:

• Monday 6:15 pm to 9:30 pm (HK)
    • Tuesday 6:15 pm to 9:30 pm (HK)
    • Friday 6:15 pm to 9:30 pm (GSB/ROS)
    • Saturday 6:00 pm to as long as we can go (HK progression night)
    • Sunday 6:15 pm to 9:30 pm (GSB/ROS)

DH/GP are done on off raid nights.

We ask that if you are applying that you are able to make at least 70% of our HK raids a month, and that you are able to stay the full duration of the raids.

We use an EPGP loot system for HK/GSB/ROS with 3 tiers (Recruit, Raider, Elder Raider). This enables loot distribution to be fair, gives new recruits a chance at loot, and protects our long time raiders. A full description of our loot system is available here: Cynical's Raid and Loot Guidelines or by visiting http://cynicalrift.guildlaunch.com

Feel free to fill out an application on our site, or contact one of our officers via our forums.
    Officer Team: Sinner, Uphir, Minah, Hopsin, Ripcaster,

You can also make a lvl 1 character on Shatterbone, and ask anyone in guild to speak to an officer. We are usually on all the time.

We look forward to raiding with you!

RIFT Guide Writer

Sorry to see ya go Wykkid but I know the drill!

/bump for a friend and good raider Treat him well mates!

Quote Originally Posted by Sokanon View Post
    Sorry to see ya go Wykkid but I know the drill!

/bump for a friend and good raider Treat him well mates!
    I don't want to go, but logging on with nothing to do is really making the game dull. I have many friends in Citadel/Inquisition/Adversary and wish them all luck, many good players and people.

And thanks Sokanon, the best raiding cleric player I have ever seen. He also plays one hell of a druid in WoW.
    Last edited by Wykidd; 09-14-2011 at 08:01 AM.
    Current Progression:

Check your PMs! <3

Looking for more PM's and responses, bump.
    Current Progression:

10 characters.
    Current Progression:

+ Reply to Thread