+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Est Sularus Oth Mithas on Wolfsbane is recruiting for raiding

Telaran

Default Est Sularus Oth Mithas on Wolfsbane is recruiting for raiding

New 50? Cant get into raids or a raid guild because you were behind the curb and ready to raid? Then Est Sularus Oth Mithas is the guild for you. We have started running(with pugs) raid rifts on the weekend and once our confidance is high enough in the players we will be starting on GSB and RoS. PM me on here or send a tell/message any of the officers online.

GM Zeronfulus
    GM2 bagarri
    Officer Numberr
    Myself of course lol

If you do not see any of us on feel free to ask a guild person if an officer is on because we may b on one of our many alts!

Currently we are in the looks for all classes but are specificaly interested in bard/archon/healers/tanks(rogue, worrior). If we get a ton of people then we will do 20 mans but as of right now we are on the 10 man mindset due to limited 50s so help us change that!

Rift Disciple

I am interested in your guild. How much are you needing a warrior tank as that is the only role I really prefer to play. I am pretty much geared enough for T1 raids but haven't stepped foot in them.

Also what are your raid times/dates or have you set them in stone yet?

Thanks.
    Last edited by blazin; 09-14-2011 at 07:46 AM.

Telaran

Raid times are not set in stone as of right now but we do know they will be on the weekends as to the fact that we do have military members in korea and spain who want to raid but can only do so on weekends. And as of right now we only have me as a cleric tank so we would most definitely use you as a tank.

Rift Disciple

Well I am definitely interested. Give me a day or two to get things sorted out on my current shard and if you still recruiting I'll give it a shot.

Telaran

We will be waiting for your pm on rift...we will gladly take you and use you as much as humanly possible lol.

Rift Disciple

Well from the looks of it unless I am missing something, Wolfsbane isn't on the transferable shard list so I guess that's not going to work right now.

+ Reply to Thread