+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Reverence> is recruiting - 1x mage, 1x cleric

Telaran

Default <Reverence> is recruiting Oceanic players - 2/11 HK

Looking for oceanic raiders to continue our HK progression. Raid times 7:30 AEDT (1:30am server time) Thurs, Sun & Tues. GP/DH on Fridays, GSB/ROS Monday. We're a strong pvp presence on the server with more than 10 rank 8 PvPers.

Zilas down, Vlad and Matron coming soon!

Send Rigged a /tell in game, or send an app via our website www.reverence.ausmmo.com.au
    Last edited by Riggs; 10-04-2011 at 08:43 PM.

Telaran

Particularly looking for HK ready raiders, but if you've had your fill of T2s and just want to do some GP and DH we can help you out there too. Still got room for a finger wiggler and a backstabber.

Telaran

Recruitment now closed for all except casuals, and one ready-to-raid cleric. The latter needs to be fully T2 geared and ready to stop all our cleric loots in GSB/ROS/GP/DH from rotting. :P

Telaran

Still chasing one cleric and we're losing a mage to RL commitments so could use another to replace. Also accepting casuals, but no raid spots for anything other than a mage and a cleric atm.

Telaran

We're taking applications for all classes again, and feel free to hit us up even if you're not quite at the HK 300 hit/focus app, as we'll be able to gear you up in GP/DH, the occasional GSB/ROS run and of course the new master dungeons that will hit in 1.5.

For dedicated HK raiding, would love another mage and cleric who have 300 hit/focus and are familiar with multiple roles. If that's you, send us an app via our website reverence.ausmmo.com.au

Telaran

WTB mages! WTB!!!11!

Still looking for Mages and Clerics who are ready to raid.

Reverence - Australia/Oceania Defiant guild
    http://www.reverence-rift.com/

Telaran

Taking all classes now. Mostly looking for anyone HK geared with strong DPS, but accepting casual raiders as well.

Soulwalker

Default Mage looking for guild

Hey there! saw your post for a mage and im your guy! looked like reverences' raiding times were good for me so yea..hit me up in game. ill look for some of you.

-Xibikbus
    50th Elementalist

Telaran

Will look for you in game Xibikbus.

In the interim, still got room for 1-2 more strong dps (any class). If you're looking for a solid oceanic raiding guild, apply at reverence.ausmmo.com.au

I tried to apply but the application keep asking me for a sponsor in guild and ausMMO user name. i can't complete my application because of that. I am a cleric by the way ready for DH/GP and mainly play as support/dps and also heal when required.

Help me out here Riggs, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viln View Post

PvP is a test of manhood and most of you will fail.

Telaran

Hey Gordan,

Just make an ausmmo account and put N/A for your sponsor. Or hit me up in game (just send a /tell or a mail to Rigged).

Great job Reverence two mobs down this week in HK. I'm looking forward to returning home and helping out. I believe the guild is still looking for some exceptional DPS and players who can raid three nights a week.

Reverence - Australia/Oceania Defiant guild
    http://www.reverence-rift.com/

Champion

It's nice to one shot Murd and one shot Zilas and drop Prime all in a night and even finish early. Onwards to other stuff...

Nice job this week.

Champion

Currently at 4/11 with Murdantix, Zilas, VP and Matron dead... and beginning to work on Sicaron.

A few spots are still open in the raid force. This is particularly the case for those that want to raid on Sunday, which has relatively less turnout than our Tuesday and Thursday raids.

Additionally, a large number of our team are R8 PVPers and people who enjoy both raiding and PVP can find support in both activities.

+ Reply to Thread