+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brizyrr

Thread: Essence- New guild growing fast.

Default Essence- New guild growing fast.

We are Essence

Merry Christmas Faeblight

Also! I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

We are new, and heavy on having fun. As of right now since most of us are new to game we are still trying to find our way, we can be thought of as casual/fun/lvl/helpful. We have players doing everything, but all in the same helping each other out when needed.

Everyone is welcome to join. Everyone in guild has recruiting ability so they can invite their friends to join us as well, this is mainly because I personally (Me being Rainel) joined this server to play with real life friends who were already here, so I realize others may want to as well. And since we are all about having fun, what is more fun than doing what in game is fun to you while being able to play with your real life friends and online friends?

-We only have one rule... "Have fun, without being rude!"
    -We realize that the members make up the guild, not just one person.
    -We hope to grow and be able help out who ever needs it and have fun along our journey in the game.
    -We welcome all levels in game, even all experience with the game no matter how new or if you been playing since beta.

So far it's been a great turn out we are having much fun, people are getting help when needed. Even a guild site and facebook page was created

If you would like to see more/hear more about us, please feel free to message anyone in guild. And/or go to our website http://essence-faeblight.enjin.com/
    And our new facebook page Essence Guild

Also on our website there are a lot of helpful links for the game, anyone is welcome to use them even players not in guild, that is why they were put there to help out players of Rift.

Thank you all for your time! Hope to see you around.
    *With a small giggles she waves and goes into a slight bow*

Now looking for a few raid leaders!!

**Update**
    -We have started the begging process of getting raiding. We have quite a few 50's that are getting decently geared. So I am appointing Raid Leaders for the guild to get this going. As well as a few more members are starting up an RP event for our guild.
    **Update x2**
    We are recruiting anyone looking for help and a home (no need to join to get help either!). I had a few players ask "are you just recruiting Raid Leaders? BEcause I am new and don't know that aspect of the game yet!"
    **End update**
    Last edited by Rainel; 12-08-2011 at 03:16 PM.

Default Still active!

Guild is still active, and growing. For those wondering minds.

And we still welcome any and all that can abide by the "Have fun with out being rude to others" rule!

We are still active and recruiting. Feel free to message any one on in guild.

However Quick and I did move and still in the process of getting internet for our house, we do still get on (may not be 24/7 anymore like normal, but we are still decently active)

The guild is still growing though, and having fun. If you would like to be apart of our fun, or know more about us, you can visit our site(or talk to members).

Currently the Officers in guild are Deadshot, Caininsin (and feel free to msg their alts as well). Though anyone in guild can inv. Or tell you about us really.

Thank you for your time. *waves*

Default Bump

Bump for this awesome guild!

Quote Originally Posted by deathblue View Post
    Bump for this awesome guild!
    *smiles* Thank you! How very kind

We are still growing, A lot. I love how things are going and we are still recruiting. All are welcome to join. I am very happy with the outcome of things, and every one is happy.

Default Updated again! :)

I updated the first post a bit, since now we have a facebook page things are still so much fun, and we are still growing I am very happy with everything, and everyone.

Message anyone in game that is in the guild if you would like to talk to us about anything, even if you need help on something but not looking for a guild, or have questions, let us know

Again thank you for your time, I hope everyone else is having as much fun as we are!

Default Going strong!

Just wanted to refresh the info a bit.

New updates incl the new raiding we will be starting shortly. And RPing in the guild.
    However with our raiding we aren't going to be hardcore, it's going to be for a fun thing.

We are still always recruiting, and having fun.

Thanks for your time again

-Rainel

Default Looking for a few raid leaders for guild

Essence is now looking for 1 or 2 raid leaders for the guild to get things going for those who want to raid. Message Rainel, Deadshot, Sumo or any of our alts for more info on what we are looking for ( well more specific details that is). Thanks for your time.

P.S. We aren't looking for anything hardcore, rl does come first, looking for fun/laid back type of raiding.

Default Guild is still active and having fun!

We are still here helping when needed, and having fun.

But actively updating guild info, and our facebook page!

Feel free if you need anything to let me know, even if you have questions about being new to the game, and not looking for a home, please feel free! Actually not just me, but anyone on in game in Essence would love to help!

Rainel is an excellent lass, and Essence as a whole is a very good guild. You lot who join shouldn't be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brizyrr View Post
    Rainel is an excellent lass, and Essence as a whole is a very good guild. You lot who join shouldn't be disappointed.
    Hehe. You put a very big smile on my face! <3

*hugs*

Thank You! (I'd say more but, I just woke up and lost for words for how sweet you are! But I have a huge smile on my face!!)

Default Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas Faeblight!!!

Wanted to send my holiday wishes to everyone out there!! *hug*

+ Reply to Thread