+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nefarious - Defiant Oceanic Raid guild (GMT+10) Recruitment

Default Nefarious - Defiant Oceanic Raid guild (GMT+10) Recruitment

Nefarious is a Defiant guild predominantly based in Australia & New Zealand and raid on Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10) (AEDST during Daylight Savings, GMT +11). We raid three times per week, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday, but additional raid nights may be required when working on progression.

Raids start 8.30pm. We try to finish up no later than 11.30pm.

The leadership’s expectation is that people joining the guild are able to commit to these periods. If you cannot play at these times at minimum, please don’t waste our time and yours. Outside of our set raid nights (and progression nights) there are no expectations from the guild in terms of your playtime, although you should be consistently trying to better yourself as a player. We also require all members to be knowledgeable of their roles and flexible enough to play any role they have at short notice.

We're primarily focused on raiding with a view to get things dead in the most organised and focused way possible with our shorter raid window.

Nefarious Progression:

Currently working on HK - Murdantix Down.

All T1 Raid Content cleared.
    Greenscale's Blight 5/5
    River of Souls 4/4
    Gilded Prophecy 4/4
    Drowned Halls 4/4

If you would like to apply to Nefarious see the callings we are recruiting below (we may still consider other roles/callings for exceptional players):

• DPS Cleric (capable of occasional healing)
    • DPS Warrior
    • DPS Mage

To apply please visit Nefarious :: Defiant RIFT Guild on Laethys.
    For further information please feel free to contact Drucille in game or visit the website.
    Last edited by drucille; 09-20-2011 at 06:02 PM.

Lord Greenie down, edited original post. Still looking for a mage to fill out the raiding team

Soulwalker

I tried registering on your website to apply but apparently I need administrator approval first so I figured I'd throw up some info about myself here.

Anyway, just letting you know that I am interested in joining. I'm from Melbourne, play a Defiant mage, mostly T2 geared, 990 spell power, 200 focus, 560 crit rating (half way to R6 so when the 1.4 patch hits with pvp synergy crystal & R6 staff I will be over 1200 spell power). Can make all raid times. Extensive raiding experience in WoW but none yet in Rift (apart from Raid Rifts). All T1 & T2 dugeons complete. All epic planar essences. Decent knowledge of all main specs. Anything else contact me in game (character name: Eyedol).
    Last edited by eyedol47; 07-20-2011 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eyedol47 View Post
    I tried registering on your website to apply but apparently I need administrator approval first so I figured I'd throw up some info about myself here.

Anyway, just letting you know that I am interested in joining. I'm from Melbourne, play a Defiant mage, mostly T2 geared, 990 spell power, 200 focus, 560 crit rating (half way to R6 so when the 1.4 patch hits with pvp synergy crystal & R6 staff I will be over 1200 spell power). Can make all raid times. Extensive raiding experience in WoW but none yet in Rift (apart from Raid Rifts). All T1 & T2 dugeons complete. All epic planar essences. Decent knowledge of all main specs. Anything else contact me in game (character name: Eyedol).
    Hiya Eyedol,
    Your access to our forums is now granted, can you please head back there and put up an app, I will be in game tonight from 5.30ish Melbourne time, I'll look out for you

Drucille

Awesome job!

Reverence - Australia/Oceania Defiant guild
    http://www.reverence-rift.com/

Thanks Anasyn

Updated original post for progression, 2 to go and we are done with T1 raid content, we expect to see this change before a week has passed!

Recruiting needs updated, and progression!

Recruiting some quality players for our raid team.

Nefarious, an Oceanic Defiant Raid guild on Laethys
    ToDQ 4/4 FT 4/4 EE 5/5

Quote Originally Posted by drucille View Post
    Recruiting needs updated, and progression!

Recruiting some quality players for our raid team.
    Updated Progression again, all T1 raid content cleared, heading into Hammerknell.

Still looking for a few good..raiders

ToDQ 4/4 FT 4/4 EE 5/5

Updated recruiting needs.

ToDQ 4/4 FT 4/4 EE 5/5

Progression updated, recruitment requirements updated.

Please contact me or anyone can direct you to an officer in game,

Drucille

ToDQ 4/4 FT 4/4 EE 5/5

+ Reply to Thread