+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: <Inquisition> of Faemist (13/13, World Top 15)

  1. #1
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    798

    Default <Inquisition> of Faemist (13/13, World Top 15)

    **We're always on the lookout for exceptional applicants. If you are indeed exceptional, a spot will be made for you.**

    <Inquisiton> of Faemist (originally of Tearfall) consists of previous hardcore players as well as those new to MMOs, that came together to create an efficient, low-key raiding atmosphere with a schedule that didn't break our backs in RL.

    As a guild, we pride ourselves on our down to earth attitude and effective raiding schedule. We're a guild full of mature players, some of us full time college students, military vets, or just the average joe working their jobs when not online. That being said, we can get a bit crazy and rowdy at times, but we understand the game is meant to be fun.

    While raiding, we buckle up and put our noses to the grindstone to accomplish our goals, as that is the guild's #1 goal: To clear all available content in a timely, efficient manner. We were ranked World Top 15 on riftprogress and will continue to match and surpass our previous accomplishments in all future content.

    Current Openings:
    Tanks: 1 skilled and available Rogue, potentially a Warrior (most jobs would be OT, so DPS skillset required)

    DPS: Few spots left for our second raiding group, considering all classes

    Healers: A few confident and competent Raid and Tank healers (Clerics, Mages)

    Our Schedule:
    Tues/Wed/Thurs, 6-9pm PST (9pm-12am EST)
    *Times may be extended no longer than 30min for progression, potentially 4 days come Hammerknell*

    If you feel like you're the kind of raider who can be their own leader, remain respectful and take constructive criticism, and maintain a level of performance capable of Top 50 without wanting to sacrifice your life, we'd love to see your application.

    Our website: www.inquisitiongaming.com
    Last edited by Sokanon; 06-29-2011 at 09:04 AM.

  2. #2
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    798

    Default

    **UPDATED** recruitment needs.

  3. #3
    Rift Chaser InsaneMoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Sorry but definitely not a top 15 world guild. and rift progress has been down for months...pre RoS.
    Last edited by InsaneMoose; 06-29-2011 at 07:28 AM.

  4. #4
    Rift Chaser InsaneMoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Also sorry to burst your bubble but

    http://rift.zam.com/en/achievement/2...ls#Discoveries

    Your server got the 20th server first for RoS clear, and it wasnt even your guild. Considering there are tons of guilds not even listed there (Non server firsts), theres probably a good 20-30 other guilds in between there as well...

    Again, sorry to be so picky, just kinda tired of seeing everyone and their mother claiming to be world top 15 when most of em arent even top 50.
    Last edited by InsaneMoose; 06-29-2011 at 07:41 AM.

  5. #5
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMoose View Post
    Also sorry to burst your bubble but

    http://rift.zam.com/en/achievement/2...ls#Discoveries

    Your server got the 20th server first for RoS clear, and it wasnt even your guild. Considering there are tons of guilds not even listed there (Non server firsts), theres probably a good 20-30 other guilds in between there as well...

    Again, sorry to be so picky, just kinda tired of seeing everyone and their mother claiming to be world top 15 when most of em arent even top 50.
    Might wanna do more research before you make accusations.

    A few things I want to clear up:
    Firstly, we were originally on Tearfall before they made it a Trial server, at which point we moved to Faemist, so that is INDEED our guild.

    Secondly, that kill date listed is two days off the actual achievement.

    Thirdly, didn't know this ranking system was out, otherwise I might have used that instead of the currently deleted rift-progress. However that does not denote the fact we WERE ranked within the World Top 15, as it stands now according to this we're ranked World 20th. Also remember Rift-progress is based on self-posted screenshots, not automated like this seems to be, in which case being off 5 places isn't a huge make or break.
    Last edited by Sokanon; 06-29-2011 at 09:00 AM.

  6. #6
    Rift Chaser InsaneMoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sokanon View Post
    Might wanna do more research before you make accusations.

    A few things I want to clear up:
    Firstly, we were originally on Tearfall before they made it a Trial server, at which point we moved to Faemist, so that is INDEED our guild.

    Secondly, that kill date listed is two days off the actual achievement.

    Thirdly, didn't know this ranking system was out, otherwise I might have used that instead of the currently deleted rift-progress. However that does not denote the fact we WERE ranked within the World Top 15, as it stands now according to this we're ranked World 20th. Also remember Rift-progress is based on self-posted screenshots, not automated like this seems to be, in which case being off 5 places isn't a huge make or break.
    Really? More research before I make accusations? My only accusation was you arent world 15, and you aren't. Fae is actually listed HIGHER on the list than your previous server, so if thats the case, I take it back. Your original server is actually 27th server first, not 20th, even worse.

    So again, that server list is based off server firsts only. Your current server is 20th - NOT YOU. Your old server was 27th, which actually does list your guild, so kudos for that, but even that said, theres a definite 26 other guilds ahead of you, aside from guilds that arent even listed because they were shard first. So again, you're probably closer to top 50 or so.

    But sure, continue to talk out your arse because you want to be defensive, whatever works.
    Last edited by InsaneMoose; 06-29-2011 at 09:33 AM.

  7. #7
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMoose View Post
    Really? More research before I make accusations? My only accusation was you arent world 15, and you aren't. Fae is actually listed HIGHER on the list than your previous server, so if thats the case, I take it back. Your original server is actually 27th server first, not 20th, even worse.

    So again, that server list is based off server firsts only. Your current server is 20th - NOT YOU. Your old server was 27th, which actually does list your guild, so kudos for that, but even that said, theres a definite 26 other guilds ahead of you, aside from guilds that arent even listed because they were shard first. So again, you're probably closer to top 50 or so.

    But sure, continue to talk out your arse, whatever works.
    I didn't count the server list, just took your post that we were 20th, lo siento. World Top 30 then, happy? I'd edit the post if I could but I can't, so I'll let this one drop to page 2/3 before I respond, will that make you happy?

    Still missing the fact that kill is also 2 days off our achievement in game.

    Which also doesn't note GP progress of which I see us at World 9. After transferring to Faemist Aeovanti received the Shard first message for GP there, but it shows Nyx as having it first... so either it was a damn close kill, a server mess up with achievements, or rift-zam is wrong, of which I vote the latter because its already 2 days off our RoS achievement.
    Last edited by Sokanon; 06-29-2011 at 09:39 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts