+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Tank or DPS LF Raiding Guild

Rift Disciple

Default Rogue Tank or DPS LF Raiding Guild

Hello! My guild is currently dead and I was wondering if anyone was recruiting for guilds that start after 7:45 EST on weekdays or after 4 PM EST weekends.

I am a very capable rogue and choose to play all of my roles the best I can. I believe a bard should have a bard sigil (one with on heal effects) and a tank should have a tank sigil (preferably one with resists to appropriate instances). A DPS should also have a sigil that catars towards his preferred class the best, IE Ranger Shadow fire greater essence (+100 attack power for 25 seconds).

Please PST if you have any spots open. Thanks!

We are currently looking for one exceptional rogue to fulfill all the roles when they are needed.

We are 9/9 PVE/PVP raiding guild that raids sun-thursdays 8PM to 12PM EST.

We are the most advanced guardian guild on Deepstrike right now.

Visit us @ finesse-gaming.com

Deadlift.

Shadowlander

- Are you looking for a guild to call your home?
    - Are you an avid Raider looking to push forward through the End Game content of Telara?
    - Are you able to adapt to an ever changing environment?
    - Are you ready to see what this game is really all about?
    - Are you wanting to join a community who will help you, not banish you for not knowing?
    - Are you willing to raid on a set schedule?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, <From The Ashes> Is the place for you.

During these trying times in the Shards of Telara, With many people looking to leave their homeland in search of the Promised server. We are here to tell you, Millrush is the server you are looking for. With our Guild at the Forefront of Raid Progression.

We Actively traverse into 20 man dungeons Three days a week, Taking on some of the most difficult challenges this game has to offer with a smile on our face.

Current Schedule: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday @6:00 pm server time.

We Are Currently looking for our fellow Ascended to join us in our 20 man and 10 man Adventures.
    Recruiting is open for ALL classes, But only a few select Classes are more in Demand.
    - Wanted:: Mages, Clerics

To Apply Visit our website at: www.ftamillrush.enjin.com

If you Have any Questions Feel Free to Message any of our Higher ranking members.

GM: Elusive
    Guild Council: Scarelette, Gutz, Spencer
    Officers: Theorii, Marlenus, Clemedia

P.S. Sorry for the Spam style format... but it makes days like these where every one is looking to transfer so much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by herlpderp View Post

Deadlift.
    No you are not.

We have killed all content twice this week some even 2 times!

Mission Acomplished

condemnedguild.enjin.com
    9/9

Rift Disciple

Sorry I meant 8:45 EST, not sure why I said 7:45...

Telaran

We are also looking for a good rogue tank/flexibly player. We are also on deepstrike, guardian. Rogue tanks are our absolute highest recruitment policy.

<Mission Accomplished> formerly <Condemned>

Check out our recruitment post HERE!

You'll see a nice list of world and server boss kills as some of our accomplishments at the bottom if you're wondering where we're at competitively.

Quote Originally Posted by herlpderp View Post
    How are you more advanced than the multiple other guilds on the server that are 9/9 w/ full Gilded Prophecy and have a larger memberbase that has beat all of these encounters and runs multiple raids?

Or is this just your personal opinion based on no facts?

The core chunk of leadership from Condemned and many of the Condemned members (even a couple from the proclaimed most progressed guild on the server) are members of a new guild created <Mission Accomplished>. We are in need of another rogue tank to help fill our ranks. If you want to be part of a group that has tasted and accomplished World First (2 on GP alone) and a majority of shard firsts on Deepstrike we may be the guild for you. Please see our recruitment thread to see if we may be a right fit for you.

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...ng-ALL-classes!
    LVL 50 Rogue - Condemned

Soulwalker

Closed Thread
    Last edited by Therathis; 07-19-2011 at 11:54 AM.

Rift Disciple

Thanks everyone, I have applied to each one in hopes of joining. Can't wait to see everyone in Rift!

+ Reply to Thread