+ Reply to Thread

Thread: looking for mature guild

Shadowlander

Default looking for mature guild

level 43 mage looking for a mature guild with at least some members over 30. EST guild or even CST would be fine. A guild that schedules events about twice a week would be ideal then I could make sure I was available and signed up for that night. Soloing is not bad in this game but I'm ready for a guild at this point.

Soulwalker

hey our guild is called the vigils chosen we are newish and are looking for members, we are very helpful and are all mature players.. i dont know if u already have a guild but we are small and can do the first 2 instances... we have a site you can check out but we are new so remember tht. We are all exsperienced mmo players http://vigilschosen.guildlaunch.com/...... you can contact me in game 2moro around 1pm to 8pm est (gnarladoncansukit) or contact Malykia.. we were all lvl 47+ on defiant side but decided to make a guild on the guardian side we will be lvling quick!
    Last edited by LouieLienau; 03-26-2011 at 12:58 AM.

Shadowlander

Default I will contact you

Thanks for your reply. I will contact you online. Either as my main mage or my cleric alt healeron.

+ Reply to Thread