+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ravens of Memory

Plane Walker

Default Ravens of Memory

Do you get bored questing alone? Do you hate hardcore guilds? Do you have a pleasant odor?
    Are you comfortable in your beefy (or twiggy) manliness without the use of e-peen enlargement supplements?

We want YOU!

Ravens of Memory
    Your laid back, active, entertaining guild of awesome

Ravens of Memory is a stable, laid back guild. We focus on enjoying ourselves, and getting the most outta that $15/mo. Our community is made up of over thirty active members who entertain eachother on a nightly basis. We're all a little psychotic - and so are you. We bring out the psychosis in everyone! So come out. Grab a beer. Lock your door (the crazies outside your window aren't as gentle as we are). Get your booty in game and join us for a run. You have nothing to lose but your shirt.

WEBSITE
    Click the title link to visit our website (www.ravensofmemory.com). We mostly utilize our site as a means of communication while we are bored at work, via our forums. This site is also a hub for news & updates, planning, and all around billshatting.

VENTRILO
    Our vent server is always active - and we encourage our members and friends to drop in, but it is not required*

MEMBERS
    We are an "average" size guild, with a core group of members that have been gaming together for years. We respect real life obligations - we expect people to come and go as they please.

MATURE
    We currently only accept members of the age 20 years old and up. Our vent and guild chat is not for the younger audiance.

PVP
    A few members pvp daily, but PvP is not a main focus of our guild, and we don't give a damn about our PvP reputation.

INSTANCES
    We will be doing a lot of instances, for fun, for helping out newbies, and for that oh so sexy loot.

CHARACTER REQUIREMENTS
    There are zero restrictions in regard to race, class, or level. However, if your character is hair-***-ugly, you will be ridiculed regularly. This is for the sake of the guild's entertainment.

PLAYER REQUIREMENTS
    There are no in-game-time quotas....no raid requirements, no tax requirements, nada. All we require of you, as a Raven, is to enjoy the game, and encourage others to do the same. Just don't be an ***. Please bring an ample supply of bacon with you.

THE EXTRAS
    We have regular free-junk give-aways. We offer weekly lotteries for those players who like a little gamble now and then. Most importantly, we're all alt-supporters. Most of our members have too many alts. The benefit of this is that we can help you progress in levels - no matter how low or high you may be. If you're stuck in that outta-quests-rut, we're always happy to come pick your *** up. Most of our players obsessively compete to have the opportunity to answer your questions or to lend a hand. Everyone in this guild contributes and profits from membership. Our government is of the people, by the people, for the boobies. I mean people. Vote for us in 2012!!!

JOINING US
    We encourage anyone interested in our guild to visit our website. To request a guild invite, you can apply within our forum, or send a tell to any of the officers listed below.

OFFICERS

Riggsters * Drenai * Jabber * Teeku

Vent Disclaimer
    Ravens of Memory engages in adult humor, and our vent channel may often reflect mature (or...immature) conversational topics. Our topics of discussion may be considered offensive by some. However, there are lines which are not to be crossed. If you have questions or concerns regarding our vent discussions, please contact an officer.

Riggsters Disclaimer
    Guild Leader
    Don't piss Riggs off. Don't F with his guild. Just don't. That is all.

TESTIMONIALS

In my WoW days (I know, I know) I had already ended my subscription and was looking for something else when a friend told me he had found a fun guild. I logged back in and join. The guild was so fun that I remained another 2 years in the game.

I tried to start a guild here that would be fun and mature but I was a little to slow on the recruitment and could not get the numbers. We had a fun time but ppl started to leave because of the bugs and complaints of no content. I was on my way out but found Ravens of Memory. I can't imagine playing without the Ravens of Memory.
    I just joined with Ravens of Memory a week ago. THEY ARE GREAT! Helpful and they have several guild activities to keep you occupied. I wasnt really digging the game at first, but after joining with the Ravens they made this game seem amazing to me. I just cant wait to do some raid content with you guys.

Anyone looking for a guild look no further.
    I will make this short,and sweet being i am not much of a talker.I joined not to long ago(about a month),but i have to say i dont regret one min of it.There is always something going on guild events,raids,lvling alts,ect.This is a very active,helpful guild for those of you looking for a good guild go apply(you wont regret it).
    Anyone who passes up a opportunity to join..you my friend are a idiot.Also you will get a visit from chimchim to make you change yr mind.

disclaimer: This is my personal opinion ,and not the offical opinion of Ravens of Memory...so if you dont like it or the Ravens we can arrange for Chimchim to come visit you.
    p.s. If you want to know about chimchim click the link,and read the raid chat.
    http://www.innercircleguild.tk/
    Been in the guild for just shy of a month and I already feel like I've been hanging with the Ravens for months. Absolute blast to rock with the Ravens.

BITS OF BILLSHAT

RAWR!

We supply a lifetime of Bacones to all our guild members. They are tasty treats that will nourish your bodies while you quest, chat, explore, and anything else you feel the need to do.

We are becoming even stronger as a guild and have a very solid and have dependable people who are on all the time to help answer questions and kill stuffs for you.

And, without further ado...the Bacone:

http://baconcamp.org/f/Bacone15.jpg

How they are made: http://baconcamp.org/Bacone
    Ya and so what if dren sent me a text message asking to have his babies today. i think they would be beatiful hobbit babies. what can i say, dren is a hottie boomalottie.
    Is this a domestic disturbance involving cake and erp?

If so, I support it.
    Socks to keep your boobies warm as you cross the cold mountain passes?

( . Y . )

Oh and a lobster, hope he doesn't get lost on the way down...
    lmfao.

Australians: The other Canadian.
    awww sometimes my little chihuahua dren forgets his place with me. do i have to lift up my leg and piss on your forehead to remind you?

Soulwalker

Will miss the days of Conan, but looking forward to the adventure in Rift!

Plane Walker

Jabber..WHAT DID YOU DO?!

lmao

This was good times.

I'd also like to request that Trion give me a special custom title. "Savior of Sanctum". There is a God Mode unkillable mob that likes to occupy the NPCs in sanctum..I took the challenge of grabbing aggro and kiting this mob all the way over to defiant territory.

Yes...please form a line as you prepare your offerings of gold and virgin daughters as tribute to the mighty Dren.
    Looking for a mature, casual guild focused on having fun?
    Ravens of Memory
    Guardians on Shatterbone

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Drenai View Post
    Jabber..WHAT DID YOU DO?!

lmao

This was good times.

I'd also like to request that Trion give me a special custom title. "Savior of Sanctum". There is a God Mode unkillable mob that likes to occupy the NPCs in sanctum..I took the challenge of grabbing aggro and kiting this mob all the way over to defiant territory.

Yes...please form a line as you prepare your offerings of gold and virgin daughters as tribute to the mighty Dren.
    There is no such thing as a virgin over the age of 12 any more you sicko

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Sqyre View Post
    There is no such thing as a virgin over the age of 12 any more you sicko
    I blame those chick magazines.
    Ravens of Memory
    Guardians on Shatterbone

Shadowlander

What chick magazines you talking about like Cosmo or Dirty Little Toes.

So this is where you guys ended up. Wishing you the best of luck in RIFT from a "Stylish" old friend.

Shadowlander

Hey man hows it going

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    So this is where you guys ended up. Wishing you the best of luck in RIFT from a "Stylish" old friend.
    hah I remember you.

Ravens of Memory
    Guardians on Shatterbone

Plane Walker

We just hit guild level 9.

Ravens of Memory
    Guardians on Shatterbone

Soulwalker

Do Raven's travel in flocks or gaggles?

Soulwalker

Default Greets Ravens!

Hey guys, didn't know you had made the move over here from AoC. Maybe when the free transfers come about I will move my guardian types and link up.

Take care,
    Skarr

PS - for anyone else, this is a great group of folks. If you are looking for a laid back guild, people who care to help out guildies and a place with less than your daily recommended amount of drama, these guys are top notch!

Plane Walker

A group of ravens is called a Murder.

And nice to see you Skarr!!
    Ravens of Memory
    Guardians on Shatterbone

Shadowlander

Actually dren make that guild lvl 10

Plane Walker

Due to interest in other games, our guild has temporarily branched out among many games.

We still are first and foremost a guild, we will always be a tight group of friends. Our website and vent server will always be available.

Any recruiting at this point is open, however there is no longer a strong focus in Rift. We do have a small player base that still regularly plays rift, however large scale raids may or may not happen.

If you would like to join our guild, you are still welcome, however we are currently a spread out multi-game guild of friends until a new game brings us all together in one large mass again..most probably SWTOR.

Thanks!
    Ravens of Memory
    Guardians on Shatterbone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast