+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Descent - Bahmi (Med)-Heavy RP Guild

Default The Descent - Bahmi (Med)-Heavy RP Guild

The Descent
    We are Bahmi, proud ancestors of ancient Telaran and planar bloodlines that stretch forth from the deserts of the south and the loins of the Shalastiri, born of the Plane of Air. Embracing our heritage, adhering to our tribal loyalties and following The Oaths, we join forces as brother, sister and friend, plunging into the rift wars that plague Telara and breathing in the beauty of the life we are given.

The Descent is a new all Bahmi Heavy RP guild! The guild charter just got signed tonight. Trion has done a great job with the lore and I really want to delve into that!

Currently working on a website, but not up yet.

I've noticed in general that some guilds say "Heavy RP" but don't really mean it. I want this to be a genuinely heavyish roleplaying guild. I have several guild events planned in mind, and through future members, we will be holding a variety of roleplaying events at a variety of roleplaying locations, not to mention random, open roleplay!

I want The Descent to be known and heavily involved in the community, and hopefully a Bahmi lore hub.

I want this to be a family guild. People you become close with, friends with (OOC chat channel and vent for getting to know one another). The kind of relationships that carry across MMOs over the years, helping each other out, etc. A good group of people to befriend and share the RIFT experience with - raids, PvP, grouping together, roleplaying, exploring, eventually helping newbies out - the whole shebang! ;)

Certain details can be set as the guild progresses. I want everyone to be equal, no one person holding more sway than another.

I just have a brief IC thing up now so I get word out, and will edit later.

If you're interested, send me, Qenaenri, a tell or mail! Or message me here (best bet, really).

Let's get this going! ^_^

So, safe travels and good journeys to you all!

Oh, great Bahmi lore recently found here, btw (and good bits of lore all around, in fact!) http://riftrp.net/index.php?topic=1348.0

*reserved*

Also, no silly applications, even as the guild grows bigger and has more of a presence. Applications are way too formal! Just chat it up and get to know one another, then guilded ya go! ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jojormitar - Bahmi Elementalist/Pyromancer - Faeblight (RP! )

I just noticed you linked FROM posting on the Estrael board to the Faeblight. I suppose that leaves me a bit confused as to where this guild is, but I can only assume Faeblight?

If so, damn.
    Last edited by Elyvia; 03-19-2011 at 09:11 AM.

If you let them make you, they'll make you paper mache-- at a distance you're strong, until the wind comes then you crumble and blow away.

+ Reply to Thread