+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [PvE, Social/Casual] <Penguin Liberation Front> - ˇViva La Revolución!

Default [PvE, Social/Casual] <Penguin Liberation Front> - ˇViva La Revolución!

We've got more or less 60 members at the time of this post (including alts).
    Most of our members are 20+ at the time of this post however we'll recruit whatever levels/classes/races, we welcome all.
    We're mostly looking for fun loving, social, hyperactive people with a large sense of humor who like to take their time with things like us!

About us:
    -We're a social, casual guild where you don't have to be on 24/7 in order to be part of our community. *1
    -We're a guild that lets you do things at your own pace and will not rush you into anything.
    -We're helpful and friendly and will answer any and all questions to the best of our abilities. *2
    -We'll be having events quite often and will run instances/dungeons quite often together. *3
    -We're LGBT Friendly. *4
    -We have a website: http://penguinliberation.org/ (don't expect it to be active in a social/casual guild.)
    -We have 50 slot vent.
    -We're a level 2 guild and are currently working on going higher.
    -We're PvE focused in the sense of Rifts/Dungeons/Quests.
    -We're quite social and have a large sense of humor. *5
    -We accept people of all levels/races/classes
    -We have a perks relating to gold, planar currency and defensive buffs to help out in the process of Rifting and running dungeons or even soloing.
    -We say "Congratulations!" to you for just about everything so you can feel proud and special. *6

Goals:
    -To be honest we really don't have much goals, we just want to be able to cater to casuals, hyperactives, people without much time to play, LGBT, people who don't want to rush through content and want to experience it the most they can and well basically everything in the ad covers our goals.

*1 - This also means that absolutely no dedication is required. If you just want to be in the guild to socialize then so be it or if you just want to benefit from the perk. Also this means that not everyone will be running instances all the time as we're a guild that lets people do things at their own pace when/where/how they want to (with the exception of Dungeons, those gotta be done a certain way obviously or else we wipe. :P). This also means that we understand if you got work, kids, school or IRL in general to deal with and can't be on alot or are usually busy otherwise.
    *2 - Sometimes we're all a bit too busy to answer things and sometimes we just don't want to upset you by saying "No idea" so sometimes an answer will not be given but we try to answer when available.
    *3 - This really mostly depends on the current guild quest at hand, most events will be planned around that.
    *4 - Don't ask about this, some people asked this before joining the guild.
    *5 - Well most of us do have a large sense of humor. Though you may hit the bad egg every now and again, just avoid them with that specific type of humor that way no troubles are created. Though we do prefer people to be social in general but will take in those who aren't too social as long as they don't cause trouble.
    *6 - This is said whenever someone is actually on and not AFK or something...

Feel free to look us up in game, We're more on there than we are here.

In game name is the same as here on the forum: PsykoPenguin. If I'm not on contact just about any one of our members as almost everyone can invite.
    Last edited by PsykoPenguin; 03-02-2011 at 10:11 PM.

Do you speak spanish?
    What time zona are you?
    Rock is overpowered.
    Paper is fine.
    -Scissors -

Quote Originally Posted by gammexane View Post
    Do you speak spanish?
    What time zona are you?
    We're in no particular time zone, we have people from all around the world.
    This is the idea of having it be casual really but I'm US Pacific (GMT-8) but again we got people from various time zones.
    Even some from Australia.
    (yeah a bit redundant with the whole "we have people from around the world" and "even some from Australia" but figured i'd throw that in there :P )
    Last edited by PsykoPenguin; 03-03-2011 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PsykoPenguin View Post
    We're in no particular time zone, we have people from all around the world.
    This is the idea of having it be casual really but I'm US Pacific (GMT-8) but again we got people from various time zones.
    Even some from Australia.
    I am GMT-3, Raids are the problem :P I want to do them. I can not raid until 4:00am during the week cause I work. I have no problem in the week end... (my gf has).
    Rock is overpowered.
    Paper is fine.
    -Scissors -

Quote Originally Posted by gammexane View Post
    I am GMT-3, Raids are the problem :P I want to do them. I can not raid until 4:00am during the week cause I work. I have no problem in the week end... (my gf has).
    ah, well I apologize but we're not exactly a raiding guild, I should've put that in the ad but too late now I suppose since I can no longer edit it (appears there's a time limit as to when I can edit after the post has been made.).

Well anyway, I wish you best of luck in finding a guild that suits your needs.

Would say it in Spanish but my Spanish is different from yours so I suspect quite a bit of confusion.

Shadowlander

Guardians stole our penguins..dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by ChAoS OtHeR View Post
    Guardians stole our penguins..dammit.
    Where?! >_>

Just a quick update:
    We're now Level 3
    We've got 80 members (including alts but not including bank mule.)
    Lowest Level in Guild: 6 (Not counting the bank mule which is level 2)
    Highest Level in Guild : 42
    Average Level in Guild : 20
    Currently Seeking: "Rifters" (People who like to hunt down rifts and such.) However we'll still take everyone. (This is only Valid til the next time I post about what we're seeking. What we seek will always vary to keep things fresh.)

Also for anyone who's curious the primary language is English. I speak Spanish but my Spanish dialect is from Mexico so it might cause some confusion if you got a different Spanish origin so I prefer that we keep things in English.

Our time zone, well we don't have a time zone. I'm from US Pacific (GMT -8) but we have members from all around the world so no real official time zone at the moment. Any and all times that I post will be GMT -8 so you'll have to do time conversions.

Sounds like a guild I would love.. I have been looking for casual (most importantly Drama free) guild! I will try to look you up in game. Hopefully I will meet the deadline of looking for specific classes.

+ Reply to Thread