+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Molotov-Oceanic Raiding guild-AEST 9pm starts.

Shadowlander

Default Molotov-Oceanic Raiding guild-AEST 9pm starts.

Guild: Molotov
    Timezone: GMT +8-12 (Oceanic)
    Voicechat: Vent
    Recruitment: Open-contact Selten, Dropdeadqt, Tugger, Midean or Ammune in game
    *Recruiting both socials and raiders.

Molotov is and adult guild that consists of a core group of players that have been playing MMOs together for a while now. Molotov has a very serious approach to the game, but we also take the same approach to having fun. We understand that people have lives and Rift is just a game, but at the same time we log on to this game because we want to PROGRESS. Our goal is to complete all content for our raiders and have lots of FUN while doing it. We will be focused on doing 20 man raids.

Molotov approaches raiding with the idea that more isn't always better. We usually raid 3 days a week for 3 hours each day. The raiding days are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday starting around 9-9:30 AEST. During progression content we may raid more days, but that would be a guild decision.

Our aim isn't to be one of the largest guilds on the server, but one of the best. We like to keep a sort of personal feeling to our guild where everybody gets on vent and chats while playing. Molotov is a very sharing and helpful guild and once somebody joins Molotov they usually hang around for a long time. If you are looking for a relaxed atmosphere where everybody knows each other's voice on vent then Molotov may just be the place for you.

We are looking for both socials and raiders. We are just starting to develop our team and can use any classes right now. There is a more urgent need for mages and warriors.

Scrubs! Avoid at all costs!

Jking, shame about the wolflame queues or I could've rolled here

+1 for Molololotov, great guys and a great guild!

Shadowlander

If you are looking for a great guild to level with and raid in the future give us a try.

Shadowlander

Bump for some good people and players.

Shadowlander

Still looking for more players. Any class is fine we just want laid back people who want to raid.

Looking for any class at any level in any capacity. We want members who don't want to be just another number and we're not looking to have over 100 people in guild like other guilds

Quality over quantity!

It's as simple as PMing any of the officers on forums or in-game.
    Last edited by Tuggah; 03-10-2011 at 02:36 PM.

Telaran

As a Molotov member before Rift, I can assure you, if you're looking to be a part of one of the few guilds these days that actually does believe in quality over quantity, than this is the guild for you. One of the friendliest environments I've ever been a part of, and the level of pride they take in their gaming is something to truly be admired.

Shadowlander

Slowly growing, but still looking for more players. We will take any class and just want more decent people to level and raid with. See ya in Rift.

Shadowlander

Still looking for more. Could really use another level 50 tank. Several level 50 healers need some more tanks to heal!!!! Anybody is welcome just whisper somebody in game.

This will be a raiding guild once we get enough level 50s.

Shadowlander

Just want to add a bit more. We will have quite a few level 50s this week. With a few more level 50 dps(rogues and mages would be great) and a tank we will have several Expert teams ready to go. If you are interested in joining a guild and working towards endgame give us a shout. Lower levels are also welcome of course.

Have a good day and see you in-game!!!

Default accepting rerolls?

Hi Im considering rerolling because there seems to be no active oceanic or late night raiding guilds on my original server, my search for oceanic raiding guilds has led me to Wolfsbane. Are you Guys still active and recruiting? Ive logged into Wolfsbane as a new character and couldnt find any Molotov members online.

Hi guys,

I'll chime in with a bit of interest in your Guild. I'm a veteran MMO player (Raided Lotro, WoW and Played EVE for a few years) But I'm currently not level cap in Rift as of yet due to just picking it up. (Level 12 at the moment after last night's playsession)

Your guild seems to fit my bill perfectly as I have a family to attend to before I play games, so 9PM is about the time I'm ready to play.

It's my hope that you guys would be willing to allow me to level/get to know the folks. I am very active after work and on weekends so it shouldn't take me too long. I play a Mage.

Cheers for your time,

Coodu

+ Reply to Thread